ibiza cupra mk4 leather seats

Ferryman

1.8T Goes Like Hell
Oct 23, 2008
Helsinki, Finland
Original leather upholstery can indeed be found in ETKA, but only for standard seats (PR Q1A) :(
Cupra & FR have sport seats (PR Q4H) so no factory made leather upholstery for them, unfortunately.

The only thing I hate in my Cupra is the standard cloth upholstery.
Every single bit of dust is visible and the black color seems to be faiding very fast.

I recently contacted a local company who makes aftermarket and custom leather interiors for cars. They have patterns ready for most of the car models, Ibiza included...
But naturally not for a Ibiza with sport seats :rolleyes:

The aftermarket kit would have been around 1200 euros (front & rear seats + door cards included).

Since they did not have the patterns ready for sport seats, price for the whole set would have around 2200 euros because the amount of custom job required.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
n1382572544_114017_1781178.jpg

also found some cream leather ones on facebook, look quite nice if anybody wants any ideas

no idea why leather seats wernt an option, they look ace

they look great, especially with the cream door cards,

perikolos

Original leather upholstery can indeed be found in ETKA, but only for standard seats (PR Q1A) :(
Cupra & FR have sport seats (PR Q4H) so no factory made leather upholstery for them, unfortunately.

my car is a fr 1.8t and it has leather upholstery from factory the pics are on page 3. and it has the sport seats.... they are not the same as the cupra ones but very close....

charlierickman

i'm also interested in a custom leather seat cover for my car and that is why i have been searching online for a place that has a good one. i've heard a few suggestions but i'm still trying to look around before i start considering a shortlist.

Last edited by a moderator:

SalvatoreSant

ah i didnt know you could get official leather seats for the leon

learn something new everyboday and all that

love the design
________
Sexy Lingerie

Awesome looking seats. i need new seats for my car and I really liked the design. Will now show it to my friend and I think he will make them available

rutgerfr

Oct 31, 2012
A friend of mine has got a leather interior on his FR, arranged by the dealer prior to delivery. Not sure if its factory, or that the dealer arranged an upholsterer..

DSCN0087.jpg

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.