MAP pipe for FMIC? LC

auq

Avoiding Potholes!
Feb 11, 2010
Leicestershire
im looking at a universal intercooler, and doing some reasearch im wondering what i need to do with the MAP sensor on the LC, do i need a special alloy/silicone pipe to house this sensor?

any guides or owt would be good, seen loads of guides for the LCR but not much on the LC

thanks! :)

Dec 19, 2006
Yep i'd recommend forge, more expensive then the universal ones but it'll fit no problem comes with everything you need to do it properly and hassle free and before people say yeah but forge are over priced blah blah blah, some one had to do the design and research on the intercoolers for cheapo companies to copy and that isn't cheap to do plus their customer service is superb.

Dec 19, 2006
Is that just for the silicone hose that goes from the top of the intercooler to the intake manifold with the map sensor hole in it? I Need a new one

auq

Avoiding Potholes!
Feb 11, 2010
Leicestershire
i was thinking of maybe cutting the OEM pipe and somehow connecting it in the system/, not sure though, if forge sell one for around 40.00 thats not too bad, do you have a link for it m8?

auq

Avoiding Potholes!
Feb 11, 2010
Leicestershire
Sal , do you have any pics of your FMIC setup (including the MAP pipe)i could use for reference as i want to build from scratch, cheers bud

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
Sal , do you have any pics of your FMIC setup (including the MAP pipe)i could use for reference as i want to build from scratch, cheers bud

check my readers ride, if not do a search on here, should be some pics. tbh, where tried to mount the forge pipe i think it was in the wrong location as it was the inner wing, if you place it more towards the TB hose you'd be better off.

auq

Avoiding Potholes!
Feb 11, 2010
Leicestershire
ok, cheers for that matey, i may be cutting the OEM rubber pipe with the MAP sensor in and plumbing it in for now as im planning to hard pipe the whole lot

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise