How much have you spent!

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
Its something we all hate to think about

Most are a bit wary of adding it all up

But come on!!!

How much have you spent on your cupra since owning??

Not including the price of the car.

Ive had my Cupra 18 months

Including all mods, repairs, service parts and general wear and tear since owning

Total spent £3,800 :-o possibly a bit more ive forgotten about

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2006
Cambs
In 4/5 years of having it I've spent in excess of 9k from adding up both folders of receipts!! I was amazed at how much it came to and I'm not spending anymore. Lol

Jan 13, 2010
UK
Id cry if i added it all up but i know its over £15,000 BT dont come cheap lol

wish i was into a cheaper hobby

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
I imagine most people would surprise themselves if they sat down and added up all their receipts, I know I was...

After my SQS gearbox and latest hybrid work I'll be looking in the region of £17k...

Prebs

Dec 28, 2004
Norway, Bergen
Somewhere about £17k, but how much would I have to pay to get a new car with same prefomance as my Ibiza? In the end its all about what´s putting a smile on your face and she sertanly does.

Some of my friends are into other stuff witch costs even more but then again I would never share their interest, and they mine.

I guess I´m trying here to justify all the time and money I´ve spendt on my car:)

Dec 10, 2009
bideford, n.devon
Somewhere about £17k, but how much would I have to pay to get a new car with same prefomance as my Ibiza? In the end its all about what´s putting a smile on your face and she sertanly does.

Some of my friends are into other stuff witch costs even more but then again I would never share their interest, and they mine.

I guess I´m trying here to justify all the time and money I´ve spendt on my car:)

crikey :headhurt: though it is all about what makes smile and what you enjoy, though some people dont see it that way.

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire

Nail, hammer, head Prebs.

I'm constantly challenged by people who think I'm crazy for what I've done to the car and don't understand it but I don't go questionning their interests - each to their own.

For me to buy a car that is substantially quicker than the Ibiza from factory I'd be looking at serious money. M3s, Evos etc don't cut it anymore. Nice cars yes, but at the cost of performance which is what they were built for.

Erm.... Over 8 1/2 years of ownership Actually I don't want to tot it up rather live in denial !lol

Best way :)

dalegolf215

UNbanned
Jun 3, 2010
Rov'rum
2k in 6 months with hybrid and a respray still to come. Eeeeek ! Oh well it gives me somet to do and it's better than smoking crack I suppose lol

tjjammo

Nov 3, 2010
Swansea South Wales
wow some serious money spent on here..

At the moment ive had the cupra 5 weeks and its about 1k!

Counted the scoobys bills a few weeks ago and it was around 25k!!

lol allways make me laugh when i look at the bills lol

kyle'87

Modding Disease
Sep 15, 2008
Ruislip
2.5k in 20 months so far...

Currently running @ 200 bhp but want 280bhp before Im happy so will be spending as much as is required lol