B3NNYs Flash Red K03 Hybrid Ibiza Cupra - First Hybrid logs (WMI Installed)

defected123

Dec 3, 2010
Bolton
I don't know about the seals but it's not smoking or anything,the new pump is very loud :-( it needs some rubber bushes or something on it to stop it vibrating on the chassis,what else isn't accurate mate ?
Maybe bill knows if this work was carried out as I know it was meant to be going to his around august time

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
I don't know about the seals but it's not smoking or anything,the new pump is very loud :-( it needs some rubber bushes or something on it to stop it vibrating on the chassis,what else isn't accurate mate ?
Maybe bill knows if this work was carried out as I know it was meant to be going to his around august time

If it isnt smoking i would have thought the seals had been done as apprently it was smoking pretty bad on WOT. I dont understand why a uprated inline fuel pump has been added as the LCR one under the rear bench is up to the job?

As for the list nothing major and nothing to worry about just a few cosmetic bits and the brembos are the same as found on the ibiza cupra R.

A possible small boost leak as i used to peak at 24psi.

Have fun, im just in the process of getting my other hybrid cupra up for sale!

defected123

Dec 3, 2010
Bolton
yea thought the brembo's would be cupra r's tbh,everything has been fine im just pissed off with this issue now as ive only had it around a month :-(,dont know if that work with the seals was carried out as i cant see a recipt for it so i dont know but ive seen no noticable smoke while running

defected123

Dec 3, 2010
Bolton
long overdue update of some pics in my ownership taken off iphone so not the best but still gorgeous...not much has changed apart from changing the engine bay look around and spraying the wheels gloss black and the other odd thing or 2 like the front badge and back.

ibizaenginebay.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo8.jpg

defected123

Dec 3, 2010
Bolton
Anyone ever find out what happened to my old car, the lad I sold it to had some issues I think. Seems it’s been off the road for years I would guess at some kind of engine issue.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.