'art of speed' remap?

newtimecupra

Sep 9, 2010
tunbridge wells
i have been looking at remapping my car and would like something unique i have been told about a company called art of speed which seems to have a v good deal has anyone used these and what were the results like

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
aimez has one on her biza, me n mylo know Fred who runs art of speed personally and he's a top bloke, nothing is too much trouble and he'll write your map to how you want it to perform. He's currently got the ecu which will be going in my 20vt conversion and is having a play with that,mylo i likely getting him to put a replacement map on his cupra soon enough. give Fred a call,sure you won't be disappointed :)

Last edited:

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Their website is so hard to get through... where are they based?

what's wrong with the site? i think its just been upgraded n seems simple enough to me :shrug: Fred is from around the North London area but can travel i think if necessary,although not really for me to say how far etc...

what's wrong with the site? i think its just been upgraded n seems simple enough to me :shrug: Fred is from around the North London area but can travel i think if necessary,although not really for me to say how far etc...

As a web developer, sites like that annoy me. There wasn't the information on there I was looking for.

And the email contact form ins't very self explanatory.

Ben

paul6316

White K1
Oct 16, 2007
i have been looking at remapping my car and would like something unique i have been told about a company called art of speed which seems to have a v good deal has anyone used these and what were the results like

any idea what sort of deal they are doing as I am thinking about a map at the moment

G1NG3R

i am getting mine done in the next few weeks fred is a diamond and knows his gubbings. :)
mylos seems to go very well too. :)

Aug 24, 2007
ArtofSpeed don’t claim to be the most powerful, the most efficient or the cheapest remap company out there.
What they do promise is genuine custom maps, written to suit the customer’s requirements.

Driveability is better than pub numbers any day.

Their own mk4 Ibiza diesel caused a lot of controversy when it hit 14.4s at SantaPod with just a remap, no other mods :D
Aimee can also testify to the quality of the software and customer service offered by the company.

I had my map and car inspected by them and was told the no real improvements could be made to the software without me carrying out some major hardware changes.
That sort of honesty is pretty rare these days.

Whether you want a map for a standard car or a full blown BT setup; you can trust Fred and ArtofSpeed to deliver the goods.

For pricing your best bet is to phone the company as no two maps are the same :D

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham
contact details?

I want a Stage 2 map, I already have a Stage 1, maybe he can tweak that? Already have Stage 2 mods, just want the most out of everything I have.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.