My van Mk2 Inca Mk3 Front end - LEATHER AND NEW CUPRA INTERIOR! AND A TOLEDO??

SKOPARTS

the skodas being prepped into a trackday/sprint car should be doing its first track day end of next month :D

cheers for the van love guys least noones mentioned the :wtf: rideheight yet looool! it should be finally signwriten this week the previous guy although cool has continuously let me down so ill be getting a bit more tame of a design :)

SKOPARTS

Also not to everyones taste but the back doors been attacked with stickers from work

IMG00098-20110109-1034.jpg

SKOPARTS

ooooooof! could you do me one with the sill red i am in your debt im crap with computers

SKOPARTS

cheers mate second one is definately getting done watch this space

Mythbuster

Oct 6, 2010
Made, The Netherlands
Do the hood OR the upperpart of both fenders white though... That would make it even better I think :p

Still looks really cool just like that :D Love the interior too! Wish my dash looked that clean!

patchb

GTayeeeeeee
Sep 27, 2010
New Milton
Heres a quick 30 second photoshop with some more lows and a different idea for the paint. Couldn't be bothered to mess around matching the colours up, but it gives you an idea.

Van02ds.jpg

SKOPARTS

id love to run her that low but its my daily work van, im 50:50 on the bottom scheme that and higher up ones are cheaper to replicate

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
That second chop looks cool with the arches done, and not too hard to do tbh. Best way woulc be to get skirts, paint red then get arch extensions and them red as well. :)

SKOPARTS

cost vs a red bumper and a sill being painted are much less though :)

Those wheels went a bit back as ive just put the car back to stock to sell as the mrs has said seen as i have the estelle and van to play with i have to have a sensible family car.....

shame ive just been offered a swap for a passat thats on the floor :cartman:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.