Barn's Project....returning to a leon.

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
Got out early this morning and managed to get some pictures. :)

SDC11330.jpg

SDC11331.jpg

SDC11332.jpg

So what do you all think of lowered on standard alloys?

New alloys soon but these will have to do for the time being. :cry:

CupraTurbo81

Looks good, mine is lowered on standard alloys but I think the profile of the tyre is too large and looks pretty chunky. Was going to put 45's on it but will prob just get some proper wheels for her.

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
Yeah see i want the alloys but i really want the exhaust too. I think its gonna be a case of whatever comes along at the right price first to be honest. :D

Gotta be careful next month the misses is already starting to go crazy [:@]
Wait until the LCR kits ordered and painted lol.

She'll be like :wtf:!!!

IBD

Here Again!
Jan 16, 2006
North West
Looking good mate, what springs did you go for I had Konis on my old one, and lets just say the ride wasnt great.
Need a Fabia wiper for my latest, I am half tempted to de wiper though, but I drive probably 600 miles a week!
I like the sound I had from my Miltek cat back, and standard look tailpipes just slightly larger

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
I'm after an 6*4 oval tip to be honest. :)
The springs are from a friend. He had them on his LCR so not sure of the make but i think they're PI.
I drive about 400 a week mainly motorway so i value mine way too much, its nice to see when mr plod are about lol

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
Right ive decided on my exhaust next. I'm after a catback system for now with a 6*4 oval tip, does anyone have any suggestions on what make to go for and where to go to get it?

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
I've managed to get a couple of picture's of my exhaust, I've had it fitted for a few weeks now and love it. Decat is on order so that'll be on soon. :)

exhaustJPG1.jpg

exhaust.jpg

So what do you think?

dan1990

Dec 1, 2009
Cannock
looks lovely mate suits in nice what make is it? My decat made mine sound mint are you going for a 3" dp and decat??

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
It's a scorpion non-resonated. Be good to get the decat on especially as my cat on there now is rattling like an old bean can :(

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
I've just ordered my green cotton panel filter. :)

Thanks for the comment Gaz really startin to take to it now. Just in desperate need of some alloys now. The exhaust sounds amazing got a real nice growl to it although I'm lookin forward to the decat :thumbup: