All good things come to an end...

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
So after 4 years of perfect motoring the time has come. 107,020 miles of pure bliss in the Leon. It has been the best car I have owned (and I have had a few!) and only the second one, after my Mini Cooper, that I would actively find a reason to 'nip out for 10 minutes'.

However 2 children and a desire for something a little different have led me to ordering a brand new Octavia vRS CR DSG in Race Blue. Ordered in June and turned up on Monday and already I've discovered the ''Police'' vRS is quite possibly the best tool to move traffic away from the outside lane when I'm in a rush!

The interior is very nice and the ride seems a little more relaxed than the FR, which should be sorted with some Eibachs. The DSG box is a winner though with guaranteed smiles away from the lights as it pulls like a maniac. The boot is huuuuuuuuuge and just what I need with a couple of kids.

Already the modding has begun with a colour coded grill rather than the garish chrome effort it comes with as standard. I will also be fitting a set of Eibach Pro Kit springs, a subtle tint and possibly the Cupra front brake setup.

Seat Cupra.Net has been the perfect home for a Leon lover and the people on here are great. Special mentions to zboyd and mork for sorting the BTCC tickets and in field parking a few years back and also to Bob for our trek to get the Hella tail lights and helping with my grill removal.

Anyway time for a few pics...........

21d8a9d4.jpg

55b4c18d.jpg

Grill colour coded

24030bd6.jpg

f0e34869.jpg

See you around!:funk:

Wellsy

GTI ED35
Feb 8, 2010
Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
Pair of nice cars there. Good choice on the Octavia as well I will admit, Skoda's really come of age!

Quick question about your leon...the aero exhaust, does it fit straight on without the bodykit?

Moley RUFC

Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Pair of nice cars there. Good choice on the Octavia as well I will admit, Skoda's really come of age!

Quick question about your leon...the aero exhaust, does it fit straight on without the bodykit?

Other than needing to cut a hole on the opposite side of the diffuser, yes it does :)

joolsvern

The biggest MEMBER here
Jun 22, 2009
Doncaster
My mates missus works for Skoda and I borrowed one of those (older one) for a couple of days 2.5 years back while my old motor was in for some work. I really really enjoyed it except the ride was too harsh for my glass back. I also couldn't fit it down my drive :)

I'm loving your front grill a little too much, on a downside (I'm a half empty type of guy) the back lights look like they've been ripped off an old Astra. :p

Moley RUFC

Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
My mates missus works for Skoda and I borrowed one of those (older one) for a couple of days 2.5 years back while my old motor was in for some work. I really really enjoyed it except the ride was too harsh for my glass back. I also couldn't fit it down my drive :)

I'm loving your front grill a little too much, on a downside (I'm a half empty type of guy) the back lights look like they've been ripped off an old Astra. :p

It's the engine from a 1.2 Corsa I'm more concerned about!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members