My Ibiza 1.4 Sportrider

Richy!!!

May 14, 2008
Staffordshire
Hi all,

Sold my Leon Cupra Tdi 150 the other day (gutted) :( due to needing a cheaper car to insure now the mrs has passed her driving test. We wanted to stay with SEAT so went for an Ibiza. I picked it up on Saturday ad must say im impressed, nice little car! Obviously alot slower than the Leon but drives really nice and is great fun! Its had one owner from new and covered 29k miles. Here it is after a few hours cleaning as the bloke that valeted it at the garage must have been Stevie Wonder as it was filthy!!!!
Also bought a Seat sport strut brace whilst i was there, £49 not bad i thought!!!!

So here it is... comments welcome....

DSCF1241.jpg

DSCF1239.jpg

DSCF1243.jpg

DSCF1245.jpg

DSCF1251.jpg

Richy!!!

May 14, 2008
Staffordshire
Tidy looking car, do you have any plans for it?

Thanks mate,

I'd like to lower it about 40mm and put a nice cupra back box on it mainly for looks as back end looks like its got a pea shooter for an exhaust! subtle changes like that make a big difference to the appearance of a car. The mrs on the other hand wants to put "powered by fairy dust on the back"...:censored: lol She now walks everywhere! lol:lol:

Jun 21, 2008
Wolverhampton
Nice richy! i never noticed your for sale thread untill tonight. The leon was awesome, but this looks great, the red will be nicer than black to look after lol.
needs springs though ;)

Richy!!!

May 14, 2008
Staffordshire
Nice richy! i never noticed your for sale thread untill tonight. The leon was awesome, but this looks great, the red will be nicer than black to look after lol.
needs springs though ;)

The Leon was a fantastic car, really miss it. The Ibiza is growing on me tho!
Red is alot easier to keep clean, black looks awsome when polished up tho.
It does need springs!!! we will see.....

Richy!!!

May 14, 2008
Staffordshire
Already had to fix it!!! Bloody rear wiper pipe burst, filled the passenger footwell with water, fixed that then it decided to make a swimming pool in the spare wheel well... not happy! fixed now tho....