Ibiza FS

EKE Ibiza

Jul 10, 2009
Devon
www.art-graphy.co.uk
Recently bought a Ibiza Formula Sport (petrol). Its a 2008 on a 57 plate, one previous owner and 25000 miles.

Upgraded from a 2000 Ibiza 1.4, such an improvement over the mk3. Haven't got over the joys of a light clutch and steering yet!!

Only owned it for 6days and gave it, its first clean of many to come.

Used all Autoglym products:
Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner
Ultra Deep Shine
Custom Wheel Cleaner
Fast Glass

and currently waiting for the ultra gloss protection to dry so I can buff it off.

Two hours later here she is....

Currently thinking I want to paint my brake callipers, maybe red?

EKE Ibiza

Jul 10, 2009
Devon
www.art-graphy.co.uk
Oh yes 40+ more power, doesn't half make a difference!

Got a great deal on my old car. Bought it two years ago almost to the day for £1295 on 56k miles. Traded it in with nearly 80k for £1000. Needed work doing to it as well, quoted over £200 to get through MOT.

Reason for selling yours?

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
Oh yes 40+ more power, doesn't half make a difference!

Got a great deal on my old car. Bought it two years ago almost to the day for £1295 on 56k miles. Traded it in with nearly 80k for £1000. Needed work doing to it as well, quoted over £200 to get through MOT.

Reason for selling yours?

Want a newer, diesel car as mine is out of warranty now and i do lots of miles to and from work

EKE Ibiza

Jul 10, 2009
Devon
www.art-graphy.co.uk
Fair play.

I actually nearly bought a citroën c4 vtr+ but the girlfriend hated it. Came across this one. May actually have to ring the dealer I bought it from as I had the front passenger alloy refurbed and it appears to me that it's a different shade!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.