Just A Few Questions!

McCann87

Mar 5, 2009
Middlesbrough
Hi,

First one... Does anyone know where you can get the interior boot bulb holder from? I've tried going to Seat but they said they couldnt find the part on their system (which i thought was a load of rubbish) have tried searching the internet but no luck!!

Secondly... Having just had my engine remapped, I was looking for an induction kit, can anyone recommend one for a leon tdi 1.9 130bhp

Thirdly... After going through the carwash over the winter for the first time in years, i forgot to put the aeriel down....ever since the radio signal has been rubbish...any idea's?

Fourthly... Is there a guide on here on how to replace suspension bushes? Or would it be an expensive job for a vag garage to do? Was thinking of replacing them with powerflex ones?

Think thats it for now :D

Klone

Aug 24, 2010
Clacton On Sea
I didnt know the boot had a light, no wonder its always dark in there, have to see where the bulb is and change it lol

left hand side of the boot... near the rear light cluster ;)

OP - might be worth checking a few scrappys or even a Cupra being broken on ebay..

as for induction... i dont know all that much i would make sure it comes with a headsheild to protect it from heatsoak from the engine though :)

gazrhys

Oct 24, 2008
Manchester
regarding light in boot go breakers yard im sure mk4 gold audi a3 and other models in the vag group have the same part .
induction side for tdi im sure green panel filter would be best dont hold me to that tho best wait for one of the tdi guys to answer that .
as for you ariel i read somewhere on here that the ariel base gets corrosion or something which impairs the signal somewhat a good clean and should be ok

McCann87

Mar 5, 2009
Middlesbrough
Cheers Gaz

Was thinking:

Rear Beam Mounting Bushes
Front Anti Roll Bar Link
Front Wishbone Bush (front & Rear)

Im not overly fussed about this, will get the mechanic to check what theyre like when its serviced & mot

gazrhys

Oct 24, 2008
Manchester
Cheers Gaz

Was thinking:

Rear Beam Mounting Bushes
Front Anti Roll Bar Link
Front Wishbone Bush (front & Rear)

Im not overly fussed about this, will get the mechanic to check what theyre like when its serviced & mot

To be honest i personally wouldn't go down the poly bush route as i find them abit harsh other people have different opinions , its personal choice at end of day id prob suggest cupra r/s3/fabia VRS bushes

McCann87

Mar 5, 2009
Middlesbrough
hmmm i'll have a look at costs for them both then, i cant imagine there being much difference between them, so cost at a garage is the only thing that i could do with checking out

seantdi

no smoke no poke!!
Jan 18, 2009
ireland
try david in sere motors (site sponsor) for prices on the bushings and im sure he will get you a boot light too!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.