toledo drive shaft fit leon cupra?

seatcupra2001

Apr 26, 2009
Andover,hampshire
Hi all ive currently got a dogie n/side drive staft which is knocking a lil bit and jus had enough lol

ive found 1 on ebay of a seat toledo its the same year as my leon will it fit??:D

seatcupra2001

Apr 26, 2009
Andover,hampshire
im pretty sure its the drive shaft theres alot of play a few inch's movement each way changed both gator's as the outer split then a few month's later then the inner so just had enough now lol chers lee i can get an used 1 with new c.v gator's for £30 :)

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
If you've ever seen a driveshaft taken apart then you'll realise it's the bearings that are much weaker components!

However, if you're sure its the driveshaft, bear in mind that while the Leon and Toledo are identical underneath, you'll need to match the engine. I'd be amazed if every engine type used the same driveshaft. At the very least if you're driving a Cupra then you'll need one from a 1.8 20vt Toledo.

seantdi

no smoke no poke!!
Jan 18, 2009
ireland
i think the tdi ones are the same as the 1.8t. 1.4, 1.6 are smaller not sure about the straight 1.8 do

chriskarl22

i have the same problem on my passenger side, so would anything of any toledo golf ect fwd 1.8t fit then?

chriskarl22

ok cheers, i thought knowing my luck it would be a unique 1 just for lcr because everything i ever seem to want to replace is :/

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members