Connects2 problem

Skii

Jul 14, 2007
Slough
Hi all

Can any Connects2 users (with the full IPOD charging cable) help me out ? I have the CTASTIPOD003 kit which connects to the CD changer port of my Aura CD/Radio head unit, I just can't seem to be able to navigate through my playlist properly, the only 2 buttons that appear to have any control are the prev / next track selection, other than that there doesn't seem to be any way of selecting a playlist.

Am I expecting too much of this kit or is there a way of getting to a track on a certain album without cycling through every single track on my Ipod ? :blink:

Skii

Jul 14, 2007
Slough
you have the option of changing playlist by your preset buttons,what ipod are you using and what version do you have?

Hi mate

its an NANO like this

apple-ipod-nano2.jpg

but I've never updated the firmware on it - you reckon that might be the cause ?

Mar 3, 2009
Hinckley
I wasnt referring to the ipod i was referring to the connects 2 interface, for that particuar unit your connects 2 interface must have software version 8 (barcode will read 73020308)
I dont know what you would do regarding sorting as all the units i have from connects 2 have been version 8, (not updateable by customers) itll have been kept stored in a warehouse till sold i expect. I would contact connects 2 and see what they can do or if its within your warranty with the company you bought get in contact with them. (Thats if your not running software version 8) if you are then update your ipod!!

Skii

Jul 14, 2007
Slough
I've contact the dealer who advised me to update my Ipod first and then try it again, si I'm going to give it another try later ! Thanks again :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members