I think someone is lieing..

daves ibiza

what makes you think hes lieing seems like a good spec for money wether its worth the money its another thing, had abit done to it too:p

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
I believe he is referring to the picture of the very standard looking engine bay...

Looks in a bit of a state to me though, why would you hack at the rear bumper when it already has a nice bit cut out of it... :blink:

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
I remember the owner signed up on here when he got it

It turned out it was just an eliminator kit iirc so the claimed 350bhp might not be true at least

daves ibiza

yes i no lol, but can still have eliminator kit gt28 and still have standard engine bays, dont see the point in adding extras wich it havnt got ect, like im running a 9litre mustache in my cupra pmsl:D

Jul 4, 2010
Cambs
Yes but its everything else he has listed having also, why would you spend all that money and leave it looking that shabby, i mean its got all the standard pipes... and visa vera if it has got all forged internals.. and fully balanced etc.. why would you put an eliminator kit on it..

Jul 4, 2007
bristol
take about 1500 off the asking price and spend another 2000k to make it a real bt. never understood why somone would do all that work for a crap cheap ass turbo.
i know i cant talk running k03s on bt internals lol

Jan 13, 2010
UK
i have informed the chap who is selling it that it has no forged internals and it has a gt28 eliminator 1 kit and it made 270 odd bhp i went to see this car last summer for sale with a mate of mine

we soon returned home without it and even got my fuel money back as we more or less laughed at the guy selling it!

he stated its mint and had a respary in the advert we read and it was every shade of yellow you could think of, and had standard boost pipes!!

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
i have informed the chap who is selling it that it has no forged internals and it has a gt28 eliminator 1 kit and it made 270 odd bhp i went to see this car last summer for sale with a mate of mine

we soon returned home without it and even got my fuel money back as we more or less laughed at the guy selling it!

he stated its mint and had a respary in the advert we read and it was every shade of yellow you could think of, and had standard boost pipes!!

Same my mate rang up a while ago and after i checked up on it... we left it.

Jul 4, 2010
Cambs
I reckon someone has obviously pulled the same scam on him as he states "ITS NOT QUITE WHAT IM LOOKING FOR" and he is just trying to get his money back!

The whole spec list just looks like a copy and paste from another advert, the guy obviously has no clue about cars.

Jan 13, 2010
UK
not alot realy worth anything if he does strip it....standard engine with cheap turbo kit thats all

it aint even a cupra r!! it has S3 stoppers and not brembos lol

crossedmike

i actually went to look at this also with a mate the engine bay was almost standard and the colour fade pannels even polished up looks pap

i feel for the guy but i would try passing it off and scamming someone

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members