Paint job

Karl1989

Where is the best place to get a full body spray? I'm looking to spray my car white but cheapest quote I've got so far is £2k. Went back on the rolling road today and now running at 157bhp so that will do me :)

Apr 22, 2010
Leicester
Best or cheapest? You get what you pay for. I'd recommend Jake at panelcare in Rochdale, cracking job! Bet it won't be less than 2k though

tech1889

Ive been told 1000 to 2000 for a full respray but ive been told it depends do you want a rush job or a proper lengthy quality respray..

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
Best or cheapest? You get what you pay for. I'd recommend Jake at panelcare in Rochdale, cracking job! Bet it won't be less than 2k though

:yes::yes::yes::yes: mines going there in the next few months quoted £1800 inc vat drive in drive out but going to strip the car down my self £1200 inc vat

tech1889

Looks awesome mate why was it that price though and other charge twice that atleast ??

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
:think: swindon just abit too far to take the car for painting jake is only 45mins away from me plus he is going to cc stage 2 the car :D. i went to jakes open day last year good set up ive seen some of the work and its :thumbup: with my car going down the show car route needs to be 110%

Karl1989

I live in Kent! I want a good job but don't wanna pay to much, what do you think of wrapping? I've been quoted £1100 for a full body wrap

Apr 22, 2010
Leicester
:think: swindon just abit too far to take the car for painting jake is only 45mins away from me plus he is going to cc stage 2 the car :D. i went to jakes open day last year good set up ive seen some of the work and its :thumbup: with my car going down the show car route needs to be 110%

What colour you having mate? The paint on my car ( Jakes old car) is a great job, sure you won't be disappointed!

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
onvi again, but it is not as bad as some ive seen only slight fading on roof,bonnet,boot and no laquer feel either just want the car to look like new again

Karl1989

its all good guys, ive just booked my car in for a spray job pearl white for £1800 :) also ordered some pole position recaro bucket seats :), deadmau you should get the devil lights on your car it looks siiiikkkk on white cars