Show me your flaps...

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
Mine's facelift (54-reg). Do the pre-facelift mud flaps not fit the facelift then?

Just found out from sere motors that cost of genuine mud flaps is £30 per pair! So I think genuine ones are out of the question now! Unless some 2nd hand ones appear on ebay or here.

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Mine's facelift (54-reg). Do the pre-facelift mud flaps not fit the facelift then?

Just found out from sere motors that cost of genuine mud flaps is £30 per pair! So I think genuine ones are out of the question now! Unless some 2nd hand ones appear on ebay or here.

This is prefacelift or am I looking at old picture?

SCNN2.jpg

I got 4 flaps to fit that shape ^^

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
No that's the right pictures. I always thought mine was facelift as it had oval mirrors and other bits and bobs which made it the 'facelift' model???

You reckon your flaps would fit that though?

Klone

Aug 24, 2010
Clacton On Sea
bump from me.

have pm'd a few people about this... incase someone has the "rally" style flaps on theirs...

Im looking for advice on mine... after a template and how you guys fitted yours to the car...

any help please?

also, on a colour note... silver leon.. red calipers, red badges and soon a red tow eye... red flaps... stupid?! or just go black?

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
I was then going to reply to your PM.....just buy the Sparco universal ones and cut them to whatever shape ypu want then screw them on with some self tappers and penny washers :)

Klone

Aug 24, 2010
Clacton On Sea
I was then going to reply to your PM.....just buy the Sparco universal ones and cut them to whatever shape ypu want then screw them on with some self tappers and penny washers :)

might be too late.. just bought some red (dont really know what i was thinking) vinyl squares :/ haha

silver car, red flaps... stupid?!

ijmok

May 30, 2010
Cheltenham
Mine came when i bough the car, (though all Leon's came with them lol
not sure if they are oem or not- never looked,

dont scrape but im not lowered so might be problem then

4.jpg

3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

ijmok

May 30, 2010
Cheltenham
Fair Enough,

Mine aren't to ostentatious, and it does save me a lot of washing, especially as it does seem a few more fields than it should lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.