ihi vf22

rossidfootball

Apr 1, 2009
just put an ihi vf22 turbo on my ibiza got 440cc injectors s3 fuel pump s3 maf jabbasport manifold 3inch turbo back exhaust forge front mount and im running 280bhp with 320ft pounds of torque at a peak boost of 22psi and a hold of around 18-20 does this sound like the sort of power i shud be seeing

rossidfootball

Apr 1, 2009
if you gonna run over 300+ bhp i would highly recommend conrods and pistons , and if bill says that set up won't get you 400 bhp then i'm almost 100% sure it won't

Ok cheers wot pistons and conrods do u fink I should get then and isit worth getting a LSD as I dnt get ne grip wot so ever lol

seatcupramad23

kc4even23
Sep 7, 2009
birmingham
Ok cheers wot pistons and conrods do u fink I should get then and isit worth getting a LSD as I dnt get ne grip wot so ever lol

well alot people go for je piston and rods but i find Wossner Pistons and rods are highly rated and cheaper as well , had no issues in my old subaru wrx running over 400 bhp , and in regards to your lack of grip lsd will help a great deal but in my personal opinion its a waste to put any more 250bhp through the front wheels thats just from my personal experience

rossidfootball

Apr 1, 2009
well alot people go for je piston and rods but i find Wossner Pistons and rods are highly rated and cheaper as well , had no issues in my old subaru wrx running over 400 bhp , and in regards to your lack of grip lsd will help a great deal but in my personal opinion its a waste to put any more 250bhp through the front wheels thats just from my personal experience

Ok kl cheers for that mate looks like gna b spending more money lol

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
More helpful to say what it does run? Sounds very laggy from what ive read.

400 is bollox.. put plainly

mid 300's with supporting mods.. not as laggy as you would think..

the figures would normally be the other way round however.. 280lbft/320bhp

I have'nt seen one make more torque than power...

rossidfootball

Apr 1, 2009
400 is bollox.. put plainly

mid 300's with supporting mods.. not as laggy as you would think..

the figures would normally be the other way round however.. 280lbft/320bhp

I have'nt seen one make more torque than power...

hmmmm i no i wernt to sure on that either i dont think the bloke that mapped it realy knew wot has we doing didnt realy no to much about the turbo i live near gatwick can you suggest any where near that could map it

rossidfootball

Apr 1, 2009
do you want somewhere close or somewhere to do it right?

Both really lol I just wan it to run right I have had problems getting it mapped sum places because they can't read the ecu something to do with it being protected I drove all the way to Luton a company called evolve and they couldn't do anything to it

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise