Shall I rejoin the Leon family?!

brendanb1801

Leon... Gone
Aug 20, 2007
Afternoon!

Been away from the Seat fold for around 15 months now. Had a 1.6 Leon for a year, then chopped that in for a Cupra and had that for 18 months before I sold. Didn't have a car for over a year as working in London and then bought an RX8 about 3 weeks ago and to cut a long story short, the engine is knackered, needs a rebuild and the dealer is taking it back and I'm getting a full refund. So been looking at alternatives, been a little put off the RX8's by my experience and looking at other cars.

Only problem is that it's hard to beat the RX8 from a looks perspective for around the £4.5k mark and the only thing that comes close in my opinion is the Cupra R.

SOOOOO my question to you is, should I come back?! I always had a white Cupra R project planned and maybe I should fulfil this dream. If not, in your opinions, what else should I be looking at?

Cheers

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
LCR allday long for the money you will get one just don't rush into the 1st buy...

:)

greganderson

Nov 16, 2009
Isle of man
i'd say the same tbh, used to have a leon 1.4 about a year ago now and just picked up a cupra r today and by gum its worth it, had 2 bmw's inbetween but leons win

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.