Garaged 7 times.. now turbo has blown!

JessicaAmiex

forever loved, but bye bye to my FR. and Good riddence!
Anyone else had reocurring problems with theres??? :cry:

JessicaAmiex

Only had it 6 months and barely use it. its 3 year old and its serviced when and should be by main dealer. All history is main dealer history and it was in good condition.
Just had a dud i think.

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
Always makes me wonder why people come on a SEAT forum and constantly winge their ti*s off about the car they own. Sell it if you dont like it...simple.

Couldn't agree more. Onto my second now and loved them both.

Plenty of other cars out there if you don't like cars with an 'S' on the front

Proff_86

Jan 27, 2010
West Midlands
Ive had two SEATs, first an Ibiza Cupra MK4, and now a MK1 Leon Cupra TDI, and both have been great cars. As said above if you dont like the car sell it.. simples! why come onto a site where CLEARLY cars with a SEAT badge are loved for many reasons and have a big following, so they cant be as shite as some narrow minded people think.

It is possible sometimes just to have a bad car!

Rant over :D

mexicorich

Apr 17, 2006
Hartlepool
You do realise that all the parts which cars "with an S badge" have, are vw/audi parts.

Ran VWs and Audis as road cars for twenty years and used to really rate them. I still have and love my MK1 Gti Cabriolet and Mk2 GTi 8V, just a shame that Seat and Skoda take a reasonable basic design with VW/Audi components and build something inferior poorly thought out fittings, lights, control box sitings etc, omitted caliper return springs etc

mexicorich

Apr 17, 2006
Hartlepool
Always makes me wonder why people come on a SEAT forum and constantly winge their ti*s off about the car they own. Sell it if you dont like it...simple.

What other forum would be a good site for discussing the pros and cons of Seat ownership then?
I think this is probably the best one :) lol

I will indeed have a very nice and well maintained red 130 Sport for sale this summer if anyone would like one........

bisto48

May 8, 2010
Oxford
Ran VWs and Audis as road cars for twenty years and used to really rate them. I still have and love my MK1 Gti Cabriolet and Mk2 GTi 8V, just a shame that Seat and Skoda take a reasonable basic design with VW/Audi components and build something inferior poorly thought out fittings, lights, control box sitings etc, omitted caliper return springs etc

This is why a seat or a skoda are much cheaper if they were built correctly they would cost more! Its half the fun of owning them.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members