SAMS BLACK LCR GT2871 build. THE END :( !!!

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
lush sam im ordering mine monday :D can't wait to get my forge one out, im changing to jetex cone filter as well bye bye green cotton

8bit

Feb 11, 2010
Aberdeen
I've done a fair bit of reading on fuelling of late, can you post your logs? Not claiming to be an expert like but I might be able to help you rule some stuff out.

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
had a great day today. i went around nicks today to fit his new forge tip, n249 bypass and refit the boost gauge. it went very well. got the stupid clips off pretty easy which was nice :)
nicks car seems to have improved quite alot, performance looks and noise so hes over the moon so fair play to him :)
heres a pic of our cars together

nick is a great guy and i enjoyed it today, his car is also great, very very tidy. sounds great too.

also today i managed to finish my inlet manifold. i must say im over the moon with the end result. bling bling

so today went smoothly with no probs :)

LCR 225

Nick
May 1, 2010
Bristol
Thanks Sam, had a mint day today! Im really happy with my car Im loving all the new noises it makes :D

Got to say seen Sams car properly today and its fantastic everything's perfect on it! Minus the one blue hose under the bonnet mate! LOL

And seen the manifold up close and personal today and it is just as the pictures show it looks amazing cant wait to see in on the car.

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
Thanks Sam, had a mint day today! Im really happy with my car Im loving all the new noises it makes :D

Got to say seen Sams car properly today and its fantastic everything's perfect on it! Minus the one blue hose under the bonnet mate! LOL

And seen the manifold up close and personal today and it is just as the pictures show it looks amazing cant wait to see in on the car.

Thanks nick. Please leave my 1 blue hose alone ;) also cant wait to fit the mani, should be interesting.

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
Intake Phenolic Insulator Gasket just ordered from badger 5 :) cant wait to fit this with the intake mani. also havnt fitted the 3"tip yet, plus my shadow boost gauge has come back with a new sensor :)
going to be busy next weekend. i also have a full set of ths coolant silicone hoses to fit.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Intake Phenolic Insulator Gasket just ordered from badger 5 :) cant wait to fit this with the intake mani. also havnt fitted the 3"tip yet, plus my shadow boost gauge has come back with a new sensor :)
going to be busy next weekend. i also have a full set of ths coolant silicone hoses to fit.

Nice work mate!! DK is currently doing my manifold.. I'm not sure whether to get the phenolic insulator gasket from Bill for when new mani goes in? What you reckon?

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
well it should keep intake temps down by 10c so should have longer power runs, also get the map tweaked to add more timing = more power :)
i would if i was you mate.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
well it should keep intake temps down by 10c so should have longer power runs, also get the map tweaked to add more timing = more power :)
i would if i was you mate.

I hate this forum, all it does it make me spend money!!!!!!!! :censored: :p :rolleyes:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
haha :D same for me m8.
i might look into these water meth kits. add tons of timing then :)

haha, just a money pit this place! :shrug:

water meth you say... I don't think I'll even go that far with mine. Love the power it has now, just want to make it handle better and be more focused for fast road use... and if it feels better than expected after ARBs, braces and all new bushes, I might track it this summer round Brands Hatch my local!

I said I wouldn't, but I'd love to the more I think about it!!

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
i want to do track days but i like to think of my car as more of a show car than track, id be gutted if i crashed lol