rocky2008

Buy Cheap Buy Twice!
Nov 16, 2008
North-east
Sounds like a good idea Nick, crack on! :p

just about to order some falken tyres for the polo, already got it with two brand new ones on the front, backs are quite far down so just going to change them before i insure it and then it should be about done, going to clean the engine bay up this weekend if it isnt raining lol :)

rocky2008

Buy Cheap Buy Twice!
Nov 16, 2008
North-east
The ibiza sold on tuesday night, cant really say i miss it to be honest, think ill still stick around on here though :) just about to order some new hoses for the polo and a new jetex open cone air filter, did a full service on it last weekend so hoping these new hoses and filter will also help freshen it up :-D

fr_marv

Howdy

Is the bonnet bra still for sale mate? Also i could do with someone plugging my car into bag com, under you have it and your local to me, I'll even pay you for doing it, could you drop me a text 07540729904, thanks, martyn

rocky2008

Buy Cheap Buy Twice!
Nov 16, 2008
North-east
Is the bonnet bra still for sale mate? Also i could do with someone plugging my car into bag com, under you have it and your local to me, I'll even pay you for doing it, could you drop me a text 07540729904, thanks, martyn

yes mate will do cheers

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members