My flash red mk3 ibiza cupra...from then to now...

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Right since ive been on here for a while i still hadnt done one of these so i think i best add one to show you all whats going on with my ibiza and the planed mods in the future...

its moving along when i get the time and the cash although its my daily driver aswell so cant afford to have it off the road for weeks hope you all like it...

got it as standard although most of the picturs are on mu mobile so will get them up when i get them off it...

First mods were forge 007p and tip, pipercross filter and custom cat-back exhaust...
Picture070.jpg

Picture071.jpg

After that was time to get rid of the n249...
Picture073.jpg

Picture077.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Then some de-wipering and de-badging was in order...
Picture080.jpg

Picture082.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Then i sorted out a coldside kit for the d/v which i then changed to a turbosmart one aswell and fitted a jetex filter with an alloy elbow to bring it closer to the wing...
DSCN0547.jpg

DSCN0546.jpg

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
DSCN0545.jpg

Then a little home done polish to my charge pipe...
DSCN0592.jpg

DSCN0593.jpg

Next after that a trip to AMD for stage one power and a uni fmic to keep the intake temperatures down...
DSCN0203.jpg
#
The pipework route...
DSCN0206.jpg

how it sits at the moment...
DSCN0236.jpg

Next up are rear spacers and proberly ap coilovers to make it sit a bit lower and got some black paint to do the cam cover inlet mani and throtle body and try and decide what i want to do with the wheels...

ROB IS THE STIG

Looks good buddy, i'd leave it on those rims!! just drop it 2 the floor!

pmcd84

Jul 18, 2009
Aberdeen
The car looking sweet dude, good effort. Should keep the standard rims and get them power-coated matt black and some coilovers for a nice healthy drop. Keep the good work up man!

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Right i havent updated this in an age so i thought i would throw up a few more pictures of what ive done and how its standing at the moment.

Just some crappy pictures of it on my drive i need to give it a good clean really and sort out some nice shots of it.

Now lowered on AP's
DSCN0328.jpg

DSCN0335.jpg

DSCN0334.jpg

Nomad pillar and boost gauge.
DSCN0329.jpg

My new black bits...The inlet mani and TB are going black aswell but i need to get the full vag-com so i can reset the TB before i do that and plus ive got somthing a bit different planned for it aswell
DSCN0330.jpg

DSCN0331.jpg

DSCN0332.jpg

What you all think...???

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Looking really nice there mate, progress is coming along very well. Its the best colour of course:p

How do you find the AP coilovers? Initially i liked mine, but now i find them very bouncy when coming in and out of corners at speed.

Keep up the good work:)

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
looks good,shame the hoses arnt all the same colour though ie the tip and tb hose.

Cheers mate...I was going to go all red but couldnt get hold of red T piece etc when i needed it. the inlet mani is going black (with a twist) aswell so should blend in nice

Looking really nice there mate, progress is coming along very well. Its the best colour of course:p

How do you find the AP coilovers? Initially i liked mine, but now i find them very bouncy when coming in and out of corners at speed.

Keep up the good work:)
Ya the AP's are good got a few more rattles since fitting thoough due to the firmer ride and the s**t road surface.

Looks tidy, i bet money you got the 'black' high temp spray from motor serve for the rocker...?
Thanks.
Got the paint from Halfrauds acctuly hammerite mat black came out a little bit charcoal when it dried but i like it...

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Little Hulton, Manchester
I love the rear end of a mk3 cupra.. Especially with the oval exhaust tip.. Looks better than the the twin round tips..
Car looks awesome dude, the mirrors dont particuraly float my boat, but each to their own mate..

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Quick update on my car.

Been playing with the carbon fibre stuff from 3M today so covered a few bits... had a bit of trouble with the handles so had to try and splice a bit onto it, it shows more in the photos then in the flesh because of the flash.
Let me know what you think...
DSCN0432.jpg

DSCN0431.jpg

DSCN0433.jpg

DSCN0434.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.