POLO TURBO...nearly ready.. SEAT owners watchout!!

str8ballin

Feb 27, 2007
Hi everyone,
Got my car back on the road with the gearbox cryo treated.
Took it for a run with a few friends in their 911 and audi r8... the camera man doesnt know what he's doing not a great vid, its very dark but u can just about make out whats going on!
We did a few runs, i was set at 1.5bar and shifting at 6.5k.

Going POD this sunday if its dry then will up the boost to 1.8 see how that helps!

Thanks all!

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
I can't see the vidoe but it might just be the connection I'm using. Make sure you get a decent camera man for POD.
Good luck with the launches, what tyres are you using and what condition are they in?

str8ballin

Feb 27, 2007
I can't see the vidoe but it might just be the connection I'm using. Make sure you get a decent camera man for POD.
Good luck with the launches, what tyres are you using and what condition are they in?

Using Parada Spec 2s at the moment, but got r888's waiting for some sun I really want to get in the low 12's atleast!

racing on the roads? :no:

just testing :whistle:

Got myself 2 dogcams need to wire them in one day!

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
looked like you were struggling with the r8....very suprising. you should kill that.

if the r8 is anything to go by then goodluck on low 12's

str8ballin

Feb 27, 2007
nope.

undertaking other road users? deffo no

quiet road however me and a bike or 3... :whistle:

maybe the video made it look worse than it actualyl was...

I think the video did make it look worse, I dont undertake anyone, well except the R8 when I went past it.
In one scene I back off because I didnt want him to undertake but he did anyway..

looked like you were struggling with the r8....very suprising. you should kill that.

if the r8 is anything to go by then goodluck on low 12's

How many r8's have u raced?!

I dont go all out with my car when im out of town... like i said I set the boost to 1.5bar and shift at 6-6.5k, im hardly going to whizz past like im racing a 1.4

caney

Apr 24, 2005
don't know about kill it?R8 has 420bhp with no lag to worry about and 4wd to boot.in gear times would be better than the polo,agreed it would kill the R8 on a dragstrip though.

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
the r8 i cam against didnt seem very fast. could here it was at full chat aswell.

TBH cant think of a super car that past me

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members