My mk3 Ibiza Cupra... ko3s and D90's

djkorky

fresh to death
Oct 29, 2010
Ardrossan
Cheers boys it was good meeting yous too, good to put some faces to the names :) I was chuffed with the wee beeza, it surprised me!! Both of yours done well too, hartosh that thing is gonna be a weapon when its mapped haha, and lexxy get that ko3s on mate :D

djkorky

fresh to death
Oct 29, 2010
Ardrossan
Gave the car a wee wash today and fitted up the d90s, pretty pleased with how they look, probably a bit too much silver for some people but i think it looks kinda fresh :shrug: Gonna change the colour of them soon but ill run them for a bit first, theyve been rattle can sprayed in a kinda dull silver but theyre straight and true so good base for refurb and paint :)

DSCF0171.jpg

DSCF0172.jpg

DSCF0173.jpg

DSCF0174.jpg

Comments and thoughts welcome folks... [B)]

djkorky

fresh to death
Oct 29, 2010
Ardrossan
I think they look smart silver maybe get them done silver with a flake through tuem if ur refurbin them?

Yeah the more i look at it the more im liking it mate, thats a good shout i maybe do that... need to get my front end painted soon as well, my car looked like a **** can compared to yours, yours is crazy clean man!!! :lol:

Aug 8, 2010
greenock
Haha cheers like to try n keep it tidy usually get to clean it in work aswell which is good. Goin to fire on the turbo n forge TIP this week if it fits then save up for a front mount n downpipe n get it stage 2 :p

djkorky

fresh to death
Oct 29, 2010
Ardrossan
I suppose it helps with u being a valeter mate, me being a mechanic my cars always bogging and i can never be arsed cleaning it haha. Sounds good buddy be good to see the difference once you've finished, my next plans are tip and silicone top boost hoses once i get some cash together again :cry:

djkorky

fresh to death
Oct 29, 2010
Ardrossan
D90's look spot on mate, i think the silver suits them nicely not sure what other colour you could go for though :think:

I know mate im thinking ill just keep them silver now, gonna paint them again tho cause theyre a bit dull so a lighter shade of silver will do nicely :)

Ravey_Cupra

Jan 16, 2010
Here, there and everywhere ;)
Thanks mate, theyre 6's and 8's. Really happy with them as they sit better on the rear than my old wheels did, no scrubbing now :)

Try and source another pair of 8s for 8s all round and add some wider adaptors for a little more poke on the rear ;)

Somewhere on here is pics of mine with my 8s all round and then 9s on rear..all been done in an AMG silver which really shines in the sun :D

This is with the 8J's all round :
DSC00227.jpg

9J's on the rear :
StretchandPoke.jpg

9J's on my drive :
9s.jpg

Last edited:

J20ROBO

Feb 23, 2011
Ayrshire
A would go fir a darker colour shade like gun mental grey or dark silver as apposed to a lighter side ove grey bud

djkorky

fresh to death
Oct 29, 2010
Ardrossan
Cheers for the suggestions guys but car might be making way for a golf gttdi 2moro, sensible me is defo here at the moment so trying to cut all costs to get a deposit together for a house... we'll see if it lasts!! :cry:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.