Lowered the Altea (With pics)

SEAT-MAD

first time user long time
Mar 10, 2011
Essex
Thanks i thought it was the right set, :yes:
Just was not sure as the listing said 2.0 petrol Auto, and then all the other Diesel engines, and not the Diesel Auto :rolleyes:
Thanks for your helpful reply. Jon:D

Last edited:

pdh 14a

Mr Fussy
Jan 21, 2008
Swansea
Thanks i thought it was the right set, :yes:
Just was not sure as the listing said 2.0 petrol Auto, and then all the other Diesel engines, and not the Diesel Auto :rolleyes:
Thanks for your helpful reply. Jon:D
No probs Jon,don't think i was much help tbh,but i'm always happy to try to be of assistance :D

was that just a new front standard spoiler you fitted?

Hi,no its the J E design one thats been on before,but it got badly scuffed and i snapped 2" off the corner taking it off! so now its just repaired and satin black instead of coloured as its easier to touch up :(

pdh 14a

Mr Fussy
Jan 21, 2008
Swansea
Got it aligned today! rear camber was half a degree out on 1 side :blink: and the front wheels were both off to the left!
Place called Avia Autos in Bridgend incase any other Welshies spots this and wants it done!couldn't rate thier service high enough! :)

Last edited:

Cupraken

Southwest Stealth
Apr 10, 2009
Street, Somerset
Hey Julian, glad you like them! They looked pretty cool on the donor car too:D
40018e6c.jpg

Alzak

Aug 10, 2010
Okay,some pic whoring now! :D

Start with around £800 worth of bits :cry:
10xhhro.jpg

Get car balanced in the air!
118kv7l.jpg

Look at old small 255mm brakes!
154gb5f.jpg

Fit new 286mm brakes!
x3aft0.jpg

Do You need any adaptors to fit bigger calipers on back ??

pdh 14a

Mr Fussy
Jan 21, 2008
Swansea
Well after nearly 6 years of ownership Elsie has been sold off to a friend! So thanks LC55TEY for bieng a great car,and not costing me too much time and money in problems,you'll be sorely missed! :cry:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.