Alex's - Candy White Mk4 Ibiza - SOLDD!!! :(

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
199568_10150170623312812_646337811_8275836_1838383_n.jpg

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
are you buying the car as it has won 26 trophies?

personally I like making a car look how I want myself, but that's just me, would never buy a car someone else has modded like that (unless it was in early stages, not nearly finished lol)

I think your mk4 looks cool, not even a big fan of mk4 ibiza's, but yours does look good :)

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
So you have trouble insuring the fr but don't have trouble insuring a 1.2 red polo that has had a 20vt fitted, sprayed a different colour etc etc unless your doing it on the dodge haha

Last edited:

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
are you buying the car as it has won 26 trophies?

personally I like making a car look how I want myself, but that's just me, would never buy a car someone else has modded like that (unless it was in early stages, not nearly finished lol)

I think your mk4 looks cool, not even a big fan of mk4 ibiza's, but yours does look good :)
Don't really have time anymore bud , work 45-55 hours a week so no good ! :(

So you have trouble insuring the fr but don't have trouble insuring a 1.2 red polo that has had a 20vt fitted, sprayed a different colour etc etc unless your doing it on the dodge haha

I'm about to turn 20 so more no claims :)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
I work 60 hours most (weekends too) dude, and I still got time to wash it (twice a week if I can), go dub meet nearly every weds, mod my car a bit more ;)

if you really like it, go for it, tbh when you come to sell it, take half the price off, as it won't hold it's value like a 9n2 Polo GTI would.

i'm 23, and wouldn't like to see the insurance quote on that lmao

good luck with it all :)

i think it looks pretty nice although it not being a real gti would put me off aswell as it not being standard im not sure how much the car is up for sale for but your car is worth plenty more than the polo and will be for quite a few years,save the money and get the potential out of the ibiza engine it will be cheaper to insure and i hate to say it but probably quicker than the 20vt aswell as cheaper to run and tax etc.

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Will have to see bud , May go the complete other way and buy a sensible bmw as i spend all my life at work and don't thrash cars around anymore..

A sensible bmw eh? :D Trust me, they cost twice as much to run as a diesel Ibiza...I'll let you know how sensible they are after i've driven mine for a few months :lol:

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
A sensible bmw eh? :D Trust me, they cost twice as much to run as a diesel Ibiza...I'll let you know how sensible they are after i've driven mine for a few months :lol:

agree with above!
have mates with loads of beemers, 2 best mates just got a E39 M5 and the other 320d (09 plate)
Tyres alone are stupid amounts, and not like VAG when you need parts, most are dealer only (and mods cost so much too)

trying to give you a breakdown of the real costs involved, not cheap at all.

Jun 24, 2007
durham
Don't think you have got much chance of swapping cars with yours 1k+ over priced lol that polo looks the dogs tho just sold my 1.8t 56 with 23k for 4900 to give you an idea ;-)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.