LawrieIbizaMk4's Ibiza Cupra TDi *Coilovers!*

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
Hey!!

Traded in my 1.2 Freerider today for this monster!! absolutely over the moon! pulls like a train!

Car came with a couple of mods. got 6k HIDs, a light smoke round the windows and a remap :)

pics here, more to follow!!

DSCN0731.jpg

DSCN0733.jpg

DSCN0734.jpg

DSCN0735.jpg

DSCN0736.jpg

Last edited:

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
Nice! Bet it was given a great 'valet' by Arnold Clark ha ha! No steering wheel controls? I see your gf has already nicked it from you ha ha

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
yeah she took it a wee spin up the road, completely shat herself when the map kicked in lmao!!!

no steering wheel controls but i'll be putting an aftermarket HU in 2moro anyway so im not fussed :)

still smiling from ear to ear!

mick-fr

Mégane F1 R26..
Dec 1, 2009
At a Shell garage..
Aww :( Suppose you can always get a set though! Better having the car with no centre caps than not having the car at all :p

I'm going to try come along to the next meet if I can (Work depending) So I'll keep an eye out for whenever it is :)

TazB

Xbox Gamer Tag = TazCupra
Mar 23, 2007
Glasgow
Cars looking good. Do you know who did the map? Did the old owner get it dyno'd?

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
it was done at torque it i think? never heard of them. no readings or printouts so that'll need to get done!!

not checked the clutch yet, but if it hasnt been done i'll be getting a sachs clutch straight away!!

P-torque map? Looking good bud, seen the Facebook update earlier, how's the insurance on it? Much planned for mods? Your black cupra rims going on?

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
cheers scott, not much planned for it so far just cosmetic stuff tbh..brake calipers really need a refurb and the paint in general needs a good detail to get it back up to scratch. insurance was double the 1.2 but a worthy sacrafice!!

and the other rims are going on first thing 2moro :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.