SEATCupra.net 10 years old

red line fun

May 24, 2004
Scotland
congrats on the 10 years :funk: been a member since 2004, not many logged posts as most of my stuff is in the general section boring you all with my stupid posts :banned:

my highlight since joining, MMmmm, difficult one, maybe :w4nk: over the pic of becks feet ........... i'm joking of course [B)]

BBoy82

Dan the compressor man...
Oct 25, 2008
East Northants
Big thanks to all the moderators for all their hard work with the site, and all who have helped me out and welcomed me to this forum.
Happy birthday SCN!!!!!!!!!
:cheers:

Cupra r si

I have just joined today & want to say congratulations on reaching 10 years keep up the good work .
:D

jaypee

Mar 26, 2009
This forum has definitely helped me over the years! Thumbs up to all the team, mods and everyone who has participated past and present! Roll on 20 years (but not too quickly!) :)

GavinM

Aug 18, 2007
Castle Douglas
Congratulations on a great site. Don't own a Seat any more but still visit the site as I still enjoy reading and viewing the cars.Very informative and a very useful site for all. Thanks a lot everybody concerned.

sh4rk

2001 Leon Cupra
Jan 13, 2010
www.cxgsystems.co.uk
happy birthday SCN - glad you are here to help me learn stuff with my motor, and to be honest - i think it was a visit here that ultimately had me decided on a SEAT - so thx guys and good luck with the future of the site

seattoledotdi

congratulations on the 1oth year. an excellent site and thanks to all involved with it

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
Congrats guys,
Many things have changed, bar WeeJase, who , for some unknown reason still has the same avatar... ;) haha

cuprarstu

Jan 8, 2006
Hertfordshire
I would also like to say a big thank you to all involved in the running of the site as I have found it extremely useful and informative over the past 5 years.

MOROalTT

Mar 19, 2011
USA
I hope everyone can feel great as this is not easy making ten years it has a lot to do with all of the input that people have given, time and effort as I am new I hope you can find a way to distinguish this milestone Just think 75% of the marriages today do not make it this long........

Way to Go :funk:

p888uld

Jun 18, 2010
NW
happy birthday! thank you to everyone for all the info! i would not even of done 1 mod without yous!

TallFella

Hello Tom, come down Tom
Nov 6, 2003
Bedfordshiria
Visit site
Well done all the team.

I haven't been a Seat owner for a number of years now, which still pains me now, but life moves on and all that.

I started to visit this site when I became the owner of a brand spanking new Platinum 03 LC back in 2003 - still the best car I have ever owned.

This site gave me the doorway into forum-ship and was the first site I became an active member of. I met some great people on here, the site was always fantastically moderated (I've since been a moderator on another site, so can appreciate the work that goes in) and generally a good place to be.

Long may it continue, and if it's still going in another 10 years, and I get my wish and get an LC again (Mk1 for me, all the way) then I may well frequent these pages again.

If anyone knows the dude that has my car now - make sure he looks after it, I might be in the market to take it back someday.

In fact, I might just have a quick browse round later to see if there are any familiar faeces about...;-)

Well done SCN - keep up the good work.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.