My Modded Boc

TazB

Xbox Gamer Tag = TazCupra
Mar 23, 2007
Glasgow
What about just doing the bonnet to start with so you can see what a large area will look like.

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
that is a good idea but its booked in and deposit is paid, on the plus side it will stop my paint from being chipped even more

s700 mcv

Jun 28, 2010
Wishaw
Whats happening with the boc mate saw it on facebook gettin towed away . They gonna do it under warranty even with the exhaust and map bud

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
sorry for such a delayed reply

Whats happening with the boc mate saw it on facebook gettin towed away . They gonna do it under warranty even with the exhaust and map bud

i think its getting done under warrenty :) took the remap off and exhaust, the map was done under boot mode so its undetectable :)

What happened?

petrol and oil was coming out m exhaust unburnt, car wouldnt change out of 1st and top speed was 20 mph with a load of smoke coming out the back :( engine management light was on and epc... my usual lights with severe misfiring so basically its the same recurring problem as before.

What's going on with the ride mate?!

the engine has been stripped down and an enquiry has been sent to seat, im due another phone call about the car shortly

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
just an update seat called and they have ordered me another engine, this is my 3rd :( wont get the car back till the 6th of june or later + no courtesy car as im 17

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
yeah another bad thing was that i never got to get my car wrapped :( so i told my brother to wrap his gtr white cf and im jealous lol looks amazing

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
possibly my dad is not happy with the way seat have treated us and how unreliable my car has been, not so sure what i want its hard for me to get insurance

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
New update they called and possibly next week ill get it back

took a while but got the pics of the gtr

before:
gtrblack.jpg

gtrblack3.jpg

gtrblack2.jpg

after:

gtrwhite2.jpg