m0rk's 2011 Leon Copa

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Well, it's not "mine" as such, it's my wifes - to replace out Leon Cupra 1.8T as the sensible car we've collected this SEAT Leon Copa 1.6TDI DSG this afternoon.

main.php

main.php

main.php

It's nicely specced up inside with the RNS310, parking sensors and all the other 'Copa' additions. I was a little concerned speccing the DSG without testing that engine with that gearbox, but it's ace. Smoother than my Cupra (which is already smooth)

Initial driving this evening reminds me what a pleasure a 'not' SEAT Sporty suspension setup is to drive. I'm not convinced we all need boneshakers!

Looking forward to running it to the South of France in a couple of weeks time (I doubt it'll be run in by the time we get there)

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Sensible daily does promote non molestation. Reliability, noise, comfort sadly are all real considerations for this car for putting the miles on. We kept the 'old' Leon fairly standard, and it was better for it IMO

dholdi

Jul 3, 2008
Preston
Nice, looks like its gonna do a wheelie in that first pic ;)
However, as you say low and comfy dont usually go together.
The Cupra up for sale now then ?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Very nice, has Lorna got a look in yet :)

You've chosen a colour to keep you busy, did mine today, it's like the forth bridge but still looks ace when it's clean and shiny.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
She drove it home.... then we went out :)

First choice was Track Grey, then I'd have gone Speed Blue, but I didn't get to win that one! So black it is. Hoping that with copious preparation & waxing it'll be 'easier' to keep clean

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
It was only when we ordered it I realised how bad the SEAT geeking had gone when this is Number 10.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Spotted this morning when I looked out the bedroom window that they forgot to remove all the wax from the roof yesterday.... so I'll have to do that today (neighbours will know I'm mental washing a car with 50 miles on the clock)

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Sort of a run out model, based on the S or SE (SE in this case) with spec upgrades

Copa PR

Just been out & deactivated the corner fog lamps, and reversing fog lamps.

For some reason I couldn't do the DRL's, and although the option was there to activate staging (and it took it) neither are working