Damo's ED30

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Cheers guys :D

Just need to fit my new clutch now...

300bhp!! Thats insane.. 300bhp from a golf, I bet the car itself doesnt move, but moves the earth instead!!

Looking good Damo and nice RR plot/figures!

300bhp is easily available in the new K04/VAG lumps with a few simple mods. :cartman: Fun times....

Thanks Jordan, as Mike has already said though, these engine and turbo combo and capable of circa 360-370bhp with some simple mods :D

Last edited:

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Would you believe it, new uprated clutch sitting in the dining room and the clutch hasn't slipped since I ordered it, even on the dyno :shrug:

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Do it all myself, Chris. But the bro inlaw has the garage next door to moutset just outside the village so I just use his ramps when needed :D

CluneZ

Aug 26, 2010
West Yorkshire
Mapped by will at Performance torque in Birmingham you gotta travel for quality ;)

Gutted I didn't have time to come have a look round your car at the RStuning RR day.

Will have to have a good butchers at the Motoscope RR :)

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
mate, your golf looks spot on like. Where did you get it re-mapped? I don't know of any trustworthy places up north!

Cheers

Cheers mate :D

As said bellow, it was mapped by Will at P-Torque. I had Will's stage 1 & 2 on my old mk4 Ibiza Cupra

Mapped by will at Performance torque in Birmingham you gotta travel for quality ;)

Gutted I didn't have time to come have a look round your car at the RStuning RR day.

Will have to have a good butchers at the Motoscope RR :)

No probs bud :thumbup:

Fcuk! Thats insane! I love Golf GTI's.. Wolf in sheeps clothing for sure!! If you can knock 350brake, surely you can laugh at the likes of M3's and shizz..

[B)]

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Thanks Yosh, it sure is a great car :thumbup:

Plenty more to come, its just the fact that evey aftermarket part is double the cost of the mk4 Cupra stuff :(

Tobs

Tell you what mate, that an awesome bit of kit! Not jealous at all!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members