ByeBye Ibiza :(

effortless

I've not long been on this forum, looking to do slight mods to the car, and I had an accident with it on Friday.

I clipped the side of the road at 60mph, headed towards the other side, steered back to correct it and overdid it, lost control and swerved off the road between two trees, went airbourne over a ditch and rolled the car twice in a field.

Surprisingly, I'm fine, just a strained muscle from the seatbelt. Just wanted to show you this so you can see the car managed to keep me alive.

nmce28.jpg

2h7jpmt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
did its job mate! thank **** your all ok!

i had a crash in my e36 323i bmw coupe . side on on the driver side wing to lamp post. at 70. i walked away no injury. and the car survived (it was ****ed but it drove)

im glad im still alive.

lets hope the insurance arnt c-units!

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Sad times. remember to put your number plate on retention before the car is scrapped or you will loose the right to display it on your new car.

CRAIGHUTCH

Floppy member
Aug 31, 2010
co. durham
hello mate - bad news with the motor, however its just metal at the end of the day. 60mph mmmm, well thats what you told the investigating officer anyway.....

Deleted member 32025

Glad your okay!! Been in a similar style accident myself but I was only a passenger was in a golf mk4 and came out of it unharmed.

+1 to german engineering, if that had been a saxo/106 I don't think you'd have been so lucky.....

Mk2Ibiza

Aug 31, 2010
Middlesex
Glad your okay!! Been in a similar style accident myself but I was only a passenger was in a golf mk4 and came out of it unharmed.

+1 to german engineering, if that had been a saxo/106 I don't think you'd have been so lucky.....

+1 citroens are made out of cardboard.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.