Brembos had no chance :(

greck999

SLOW work in progress....
Jul 10, 2009
Rugeley, Staffs
If and when they get around to repairing your car, will they replace the aftermarket headlight, if its damaged, and i noticed that you had had your wheels refurbished.
So will they get sprayed " standard silver " or not.

I'm not sure myself really.
Just wondering incase this happened to me.

Glad you are ok though, could have been alot worse if he had of realised sooner and wasnt as far around the corner. What a pleb..........:blink:

gazrhys

Oct 24, 2008
Manchester
sorry to hear could you not come to an arrangment with this guy without going through insurance i know it could be unlikely but worth a try will save NCB for either of you

Booya

LCR 225
Nov 17, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
If and when they get around to repairing your car, will they replace the aftermarket headlight, if its damaged, and i noticed that you had had your wheels refurbished.
So will they get sprayed " standard silver " or not.

I'm not sure myself really.
Just wondering incase this happened to me.

Glad you are ok though, could have been alot worse if he had of realised sooner and wasn't as far around the corner. What a pleb..........:blink:

I think if it started going down that road I would just get rid of the car. The headlight is actually ok. Just a couple of scratches so might just be a case of getting a newbit of plastic. As for the wheels I doubt there will be any difference in cost for silver or anthracite paint :p Can't say for sure though.

Feb 20, 2010
ipswich
Lol I'd just say get onto insurance ASAP
As he might admit it was his fault now
But when it comes to the claim he might change his mind as he will be loosing all his no claims
He might say you was speeding and not paying attention ect

Booya

LCR 225
Nov 17, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
The guy seemed pretty reasonable so hopefully he won't change his mind.

I'm going to Rockness tomorrow so trying to to think about it too much until next week.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.