m0rk's 2010 Ibiza Cupra HN60 RHF

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Blacking of the roof in vinyl, which should look good

Will look good. Pleased with mine! ;)

Centre silencer removal. It's rusty anyway after six months, and should sound a little better, I'm not interested in any power increase, it's sufficient as is

Where would you get this done? Thinking of decat pipe for mine and would be good to find somewhere local!

scubs

What is your driving style to get that MPG and range? I have been driving at no more than 50mph recently and I am lucky to get over 400 miles. I accelerate slowly and don't ever drive the car as it was intended to which is not fun at all! Every couple of weeks I get bored of sensible economic driving and 'horse' it on a bit and drive at normal motorway speed and accelerate. I'm lucky to get 300 from a tank these weeks...

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Each work day is a 25 round trip on motorways doing about 70 with ample full throttle acceleration down the slip.

I don't tend to use it at weekends, as I'll take a Leon

Deleted member 35176

Nice car, making me really want one!! How come some Cupra's and Bocs come with the battery in the front and others with it in the boot? Seen it on an FR as well :think:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
MY11 revision had them place the battery in the boot. I was actually wondering if you get a MY11 with racing brakes, where does the battery go then as you get a full size alloy spare?

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Car needs a wash now, but the weather isn't right for it

Anyway, mpg still good - 400 miles per tank is easy (even if it takes me three weeks to 'do' a tank)

Latest mod is hardly a first, but looks better for it

main.php

m0rksport sticker to be located somewhere, and I'll get some smaller SCN ones for the side windows

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Bey bey CUPRA lettering! Looks ok mate and defo get the wrapping done. that price is good and I may be tempted to join you in getting mine done as well hehehehehehhe

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Just need to find the time to get it done. Hopefully the Hindhead tunnel will be open soon and that'll fix the issue of time.

Anyway, checked the oil after 5,800 miles. Still halfway down the stick and yet to put any in.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.