mk2 golf dt 16v project on the way!

Poverty

anyone still keep in touch with rash? Whats he driving these days?

Sorry for the thread resurrection

Reactions: rashcupra

Poverty

Once a biker always a biker. His parents must be gutted their master plan of bribing him off a bike didn't work!

Anyway gd to hear he's aite. Does he ever miss his Cupra btw?

Reactions: rashcupra

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
Hey peeps :) thought id log on and see whats happenin :) since the cupra have had
r32 mk5 mapped and miltech miss it
S3 old shape just on anthracite rs4 wheels with spacers ive just sold it for my mk4 gti golf ;)
The mv is the nuts lovin the bike its 185mph transport for.a.fraction of the price of my cupra lol i do miss the cupra tho yes has anyone seen my old beezer since i sold her?? Is it being looked after as well??

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
Good thats nice to hear if im honest it looked bit doggy and deteriating when i last saw the mk2 was sadening to see is there any pics of it in its new form?

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
Not in its current form, the golf 8months ago. Owned by one of my good mates. He's in Afghan atm

Its in good hands. She's well looked after.

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

001-1.jpg

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
Lookin good great to see pics when you can gez some pics with new wheels on keep us updated on her mate.

i do miss the cupra tho yes has anyone seen my old beezer since i sold her?? Is it being looked after as well??

from what i have read the cupra has been sold on plenty it was on piston heads a while ago it seems nobody is prepared to finish it off and i expect those who have had it have had problems and just sold the car or fixed it and sold it on but as far as i know nobody has done whats needed and sorted the internals out only a matter of time before it pops.

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
Any news on my old golf would love to know what shes up to? Im saving up for my next project need 18k tho so stuck with a passat and no bike! For a year or so! GOLF R

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise