Wide Arches??

garethpitt18

Bass-Head
Feb 6, 2008
Newport, South Wales
Hey guys/gals

Has anyone ever done/thought about putting wide arches on the ibiza?

Ive never actually seen one and just wondering wether its worth trying it so i can slap on some deep dish Dare LS rims with the blazed blue lip?

Any thoughts??

Cheers
Gareth

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
something i would have hoped SEAT would introduce on the mk5's...alas i'll be waiting for the mk6 which will have flared arches and wider overall stance :thumbup:

good luck if you go ahead, will keep posted amigo

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
There is video of a white rally car out there with a wide body. I think it was posted on here a few months ago

garethpitt18

Bass-Head
Feb 6, 2008
Newport, South Wales
im looking into this because if im going to do it then im doing it properly. Maybe a long process but will hopefully be able to do it. have to see if it would match up to the bumpers and everything aswell.
will keep you all posted.

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
I really hope it's possible because I'd get it done in a second if you can. All i remember before is that you can't roll the arches, sure that's what i've heard anyways

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
I really hope it's possible because I'd get it done in a second if you can. All i remember before is that you can't roll the arches, sure that's what i've heard anyways

You can but theres a little gap between liner and arch.
Its definatly possible just no ones had the balls to do it yet, theres a place by my thats fabricated wide arches for the rear of his golf looks the mutts nuts might investigate price.

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
You can but theres a little gap between liner and arch.
Its definatly possible just no ones had the balls to do it yet, theres a place by my thats fabricated wide arches for the rear of his golf looks the mutts nuts might investigate price.

I didn't know that matey..... I'd love to to do it to get lower at the back (when the air ride comes into play that is :))

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
I had 9j bbs chs on my beezer and slammed only need to trim from wheel sheilds to get them to fit rear arches are already rolled from factory.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise