Ad Lav's Fabia vRS! Yes, I know its not a SEAT...

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Scott-0 had a set of those on his Candy White Ibiza I think, they looked awesome! Think he had 195/45 tyres on them. Maybe 40's..

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Oh dear must say am disappointed you have gone scene and join the million other with BBS snore lol OMG get a proper jack them VAG one are a death trap bent the sill on my car. But each to their own as long as you are happy they will look nice thou.

Can't please everyone ;)

Will get pics up asap - in for refurb now, pickup saturday hopefully.

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Not please me like I say makes you happy all that matters just bit bored of BBS rims everywhere I look it seems need something new but dunno what.

BBS make good wheels, so people buy them, you can't say he's just following the trend, he probably bought them because he genuinely likes them :)

Looking good dude, what colour are they going?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Aimez

BBS make good wheels, so people buy them, you can't say he's just following the trend, he probably bought them because he genuinely likes them :)

Looking good dude, what colour are they going?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I know they are good wheels never said they weren't I even said they will look nice they just bore me now after going to a few shows past 2 years everyone has them. I also said he likes them so that is good did you read what I wrote properly maybe not? I am giving my opinion what a forum is all about I would never be harsh to Adam he has helped me out alot with my car I have his old centre caps and he got my wheels lol!

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Aimez - you are welcome to your opinion, I just like to please the ladies ;)

Anyway, on another note - they're on the car!

DSC00180.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

And on another slighgtly more annoying note, the car is for sale! :)

Last edited:

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Ordered a Candy White Fabia vRS Estate! :)

Well, I have a point against my name now for pimping my wares, so best delete the wheels for sale bit before being handcuffed...

Bean

Torque Junkie... Gimme mo
May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Ordered a Candy White Fabia vRS Estate! :)

Well, I have a point against my name now for pimping my wares, so best delete the wheels for sale bit before being handcuffed...

Fabia estate?

haha yeh I saw the subtle hint you dropped in the what wheels fit thread :whistle:

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Got the new car :)

Picked it up friday afternoon - its epic.

Incredibly fast and refined, DSG is great fun to use! Will start another new thread :D

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Here's a few pics - parents ordered a Yeti at the same time and we picked them up on the same day :)

DSC00217-1.jpg

DSC00218-1.jpg

DSC00219-1-1.jpg

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
wow brightness adjustment needed my eyes!!!! Looks not bad have to say, the wheel look nice too. You doing basic like on the last car?

Not sure on mods, getting married and have a mortgage plus the new car so should be good really and save :)

Looks very smart! It's a shame it's got the same ride height as the Yeti haha

lol :) Funny guy! It sits lower now its been driven a bit, rears sit lower strangely.

looks good, bet coilies are on order already :p

;)

Not yet...

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members