Suj's Bora...Now Standard (Workhorse), Then Tracktoy Time :D

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
will FB pm thingy majig you lol.

Yeah same, just looked on page 23, I should of got some pics after it settled, never did, I knew what it looked like though :)

Also kinda random, an older guy at work I see every morning parking up together around 6.45am, came up to me and said
guy: "wheres the other car gone?"
me: "what other car?"
him: "the one on audi wheels"
me: "haha, this is it mate"
him: "no way, put it back to how it was, it looks too high"

FAIL lmao, sound guy, he now has a FD2 Honda Civic Type R in Blue, it is gorgeous!!!

vivid_blue_fd2_003.jpg

:love:

not me dude, cannot wait for the car, fingers crossed it might be earlier, but I got an operation in the next 1-2months, so depends on that :)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Thanks Jordan, not a fan of the FN2 civics, esp as it has a rear beam :( whole point of jap cars was the individual suspension! Then they go and ruin it lol

Nope phil, my mates wedding, I'll be away that whole weekend :(

Sounds like you guys will have fun! PS get the mk2 finished :)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Only real update is:

I broke a pedal box...driving, press clutch, oh no, I am now pressing the bulkhead lmao.
Got another one put in, been properly welded (like VW should of) and new clips :D (so not just a mk2 ibiza thing lol).

Also I need to do front bushes, so I managed to get a whole front subframe for pennies, comes with wishbones and steering rack too, which is a bonus ;) so will sell them bits, get my moola back.

I got me an Arcan Aluminium Jack, cheap at the moment, bloody bargain ;)
And some other tools, which is great :love:

Still on target for the other car in sept :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.