transforming lcr

MMA FR150

MMA Team Gladiator
Jul 4, 2009
stoke
Cheers pal,just waiting now car goes in tomorrow and they have not got my dp yet or coilovers :( everything else tho.NO I ain't won lottery wish I did tho lol.just thought I have had phase 1 on for a while now and wanting to get phase 2 but lots of work required,so just wen ahead an got it all done :) hoping to take lcr to shows and meets now!

MMA FR150

MMA Team Gladiator
Jul 4, 2009
stoke
Car is in psi now won't get it back till Friday :( but :( will turn into :) because hopefully all will be done woo hoo!!

MMA FR150

MMA Team Gladiator
Jul 4, 2009
stoke
:) WOW just got car back it is AWESOME! It has to go back in on Tuesday to get coilovers fitted and geo..!! WOW the car is so Responsive & I love the hiss it makes through the downpipe now!!

MMA FR150

MMA Team Gladiator
Jul 4, 2009
stoke
Expletives: @#*$ oh my god the car is just awesome now.coilovers make so much difference turn a corner no roll wat so ever that is just unbelievable:) tightens everything up all the mods well good!

MMA FR150

MMA Team Gladiator
Jul 4, 2009
stoke
Seriously gutted now due to cocks in the government, my LCR has to go.She being replaced on Friday by a seat Ibiza 1.4 formula sport. No way near in same league as cupra but still nice car in red. :( cheers coalition government morons.!!Also job location change due to government.

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Seriously gutted now due to cocks in the government, my LCR has to go.She being replaced on Friday by a seat Ibiza 1.4 formula sport. No way near in same league as cupra but still nice car in red. :( cheers coalition government morons.!!Also job location change due to government.
That's shitty, but you'll be back when you can afford it

MMA FR150

MMA Team Gladiator
Jul 4, 2009
stoke
That's shitty, but you'll be back when you can afford it

yeah i will be looking at new cupra now, bored of 1.4 100bhp, b*****ks:censored: to fuel costs you only live once, am looking for lcr or R32 now.:) i know what lcr225 is like any one have any encounters with r32? i know they arenot as mappable but i have heard their exhaust note is meant to be hypnotic.

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
yeah i will be looking at new cupra now, bored of 1.4 100bhp, b*****ks:censored: to fuel costs you only live once, am looking for lcr or R32 now.:) i know what lcr225 is like any one have any encounters with r32? i know they arenot as mappable but i have heard their exhaust note is meant to be hypnotic.
If you want fast, good handling but problems with traction go for the LCR
If you want fastish, good handling and no traction problems go for the R32

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
I had a MK5 R32 before the LCR - soundtrack is special and very addictive.

For the money though I'd go LCR or MK2 Cupra less desirability (mine lasted 5 weeks) that was the factor behind me not getting another R32.

Also consider a MK5 GTI/ED30

MMA FR150

MMA Team Gladiator
Jul 4, 2009
stoke
Been looking at all options but it has to be another lcr225 this will be modified extensively. I will not be getting rid this time.:) just got my holidays to go on then starting the search!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.