ScottHmk4 Fabia vRS - Now with SeatSurgeon leather

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
laminX ordered yesterday, arrived today :D , also gonna throw this in for giggles :lol:

mini-fogs005.jpg

onto the laminX

mini-fogs006.jpg

mini-fogs007.jpg

mini-fogs009.jpg

mini-fogs010.jpg

pretty happy with it, stuff is pretty thick, and i didnt want to take the bumper off to remove fogs, so not perfect but good enough, i didnt trim it either, cut a square and put it over and stuck stuck the flaps over the plastic housing, because i have for covers it covers the untrimmed mess anyways. 5-10 min job, i did opt to get the hairdryer up to heat it up to make it a little more pliable ;)

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
so the 112mpg is an instant read-out? If so, i get that all the time :p

no that wasnt an instant readout, that was average, basically reset the trip and was light on the pedal so it starts high, then hit a slight downhill so foot was barely accrelarating and it just went up and up, actually went to about 115-116 but i didnt keep the camera on it.

Guffers

Resident Engineer
Apr 18, 2007
That looks brilliant!

Just texted my wee bro to check his messages, hes going to look out those wheels.

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
Where is that? Would like to get some decent photos of my car as all the ones i have are crap! Really like the vrs now, kinda wish i had got that silver one i saw up past glasgow, was a real bargain. Still like my car but at least that would have been different looking.

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
Bit of a strange location to take pics! It's going to look awesome with the twists on :)

yeh location is a bit darkside, but not bad for photos. will do but the twists will remain up the loft till next summer, as i cant afford to put them on till september time, and they will be straight back off for winter, so gonna get winter wheels instead, either rs6 wheels or spiders 17".

Where is that? Would like to get some decent photos of my car as all the ones i have are crap! Really like the vrs now, kinda wish i had got that silver one i saw up past glasgow, was a real bargain. Still like my car but at least that would have been different looking.

a graveyard in kilmarnock, 2 mins away, got good photos of shugs car here too.

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
debating selling the porsche alloys, 100% not going on this year due to fund. and with winter coming....love this look. chopped

neww.jpg

opinions? i could keep them and just put them on next year, or sell them and buy coilovers. hmm. im in 2 minds. i think i would regret selling them as they are mint.

also yellow laminX is off now, didnt like it.

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
i will think more on it, i think i would regret it as they are really nice, how much you reckon there worth? not a mark on them, fresh refurb. i wouldnt want them to go for any less than £350 tbh. spiders have been done a death but twists have been done alot too, and spiders is an easier/cheaper route

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise