Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

Ben Diesel

ye will probably do it up slowly as a day van style more than a full on camper.

depends on funds and buying a house like yourself.

passat funds will go to buying it then overtime to pay for the doing it up.

GJF47

May 15, 2011
Hirwaun, South Wales
The guy I bought it off is from Fishguard. It was his daughter's car, she lived around Aberdare somewhere. Thought I would get red to be a bit different but I passed another one by Asda yesterday first time I've seen one around here, typical!

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
As I can see there are plenty of SEAT owners in Wales now! I have just contacted Autometrix about the VW & Audi Day at Castle Combe on Saturday 16th July. Basically it's a car show & trackday.... much like Performance Car Action Day but fully of VAG cars instead!!!

I'm waiting on the forms to be sent to me now but if you are interested, I'm organising it under South Wales Car Club so either let me know in this thread, PM me or join SW-CC if you haven't already and put your name down on there!

Here's the link http://www.sw-cc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=85693

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Yea was thinking of a new thread but with all the people in this thread would get an update email so thought it would be seen quicker :)

hvjamie

Hey guys I am new to the site, currently in the process of buying a Leon cupra PD150.
I'm from Neath but based in Norfolk so I'm rarely home.

hvjamie

I'll be home from the 4th week of july until mid august, PODL for once I get back from Kandahar. Will be up for meeting some of you then if I can sort out buying this car!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members