Exeo front Grille

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Ah right, I am thinking the same, I'm gonna have a go at fitting the £30 honeycomb and cutting out the horizontal slats on the standard one.......

mcdonald

thanks for that. i dont like the badgeless grill so will get one of these when i got afew pennys spare!

It seems to be possible to place the SEAT badge back in the grill:

index.php

dalepearson

Gadget Freak
Mar 25, 2004
West Midlands
This is my plan also.
I am going to dremmel the old one out and glue it back on. I am still thinking of carboning the badge and surround in the process though.

Last edited:

dalepearson

Gadget Freak
Mar 25, 2004
West Midlands
Here is my progress so far.
Not happy with the finish yet.
I am going to redo the carbon wrap on the surround, and then black vinyl of the bit I sanded and sprayed.

Not great pic but you get the idea. Still working on the Seat badge.

honey-grill.JPG

mcdonald

dalepearson

Gadget Freak
Mar 25, 2004
West Midlands
can you explain too me how the grill comes out please? searched but no answer!!;)

I assume your asking about the Exeo.
Pop the bonet.
On the top of the grill are two plastic plugs, level these out with a screwdriver, takes some fiddling.
Then pull top of the grill foward, you have to pull a resonable amount, but also be gentle not to snap anything.
When the top has come away ease the middle out, and then pull up and out.

Dark Andrew

Jan 25, 2011
Here is my progress so far.
Not happy with the finish yet.
I am going to redo the carbon wrap on the surround, and then black vinyl of the bit I sanded and sprayed.

Not great pic but you get the idea. Still working on the Seat badge.

honey-grill.JPG

I wonder what that grill would look like with an alternative badge on it, say 4 overlapping circles in a line for example ... (actually I kind of expect someone to produce an Audi badge set for the Exeo one day).

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.