Project Woodstock -Rust In Peace. Project Sunset begins on post 98 :D

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
Hold those tears back.....I like it :yes:

Cheers Jenk...makes it all worth while..;)

Me too.... looks better in the flesh

Cheers, although its rolling on Seat ibiza 8v rims at the moment and i cant get use to the way it looks....there lost in the arches as the ET on the rim is rubbish !!!

Sold the BBS's and on the verge of selling the Speedlines....buying something different so I can take this off the road in October and get the body work done ready for Worthesee 2012 !!!:funk:

Havent seen your ibiza for a while...you still got it ?

Dazz 1989

XBOX Live = DazzAbell89
Jan 28, 2010
Cannock
I havent been up to the Bro in-law's that much recently....

Any ideas what you having over the winter??

Yeah still got the ibiza, nearly got rid of it last month for a 2007 A3. Kept it in the end, got some FK Coilies for the rear ready to be put on trying to find some for the front but having no look.

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
I havent been up to the Bro in-law's that much recently....

Any ideas what you having over the winter??

Yeah still got the ibiza, nearly got rid of it last month for a 2007 A3. Kept it in the end, got some FK Coilies for the rear ready to be put on trying to find some for the front but having no look.

Dont want to curse it by saying it out loud...haha, all being well should have it this weekend..;)...A3's are nice, i might have been tempted to mate although will look nice once its on coilies and on Fk's it should handle like a beast !

Dan.. you deffo up for Worth 12?.. would be awesomes to roll over there in old school dubs ;)

Yes mate, Me and Ollie are 100% deadly serious about what could only be an epic road trip to the biggest VW show in europe...(can you tell i am excited) were booking the ferry in October / november time and then will plan the route and where we will be sleeping.

i love it too. dont really know why i havnt comented earlier?? :whistle:

Cheers bud, :D

I can haz coment aswel?

:cloud9: EmDee....

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
Got in to today to find the misses has been very busy signing for my parcels all day so I am very pleased

Straight from my contact in the US. (its handy running your own parts shipping business)

US rear console 1 by legomeup, on Flickr

016 by legomeup, on Flickr

also, Hella Fogs and loom...

Hella Fogs by legomeup, on Flickr

AND...
My very very very rare Mk3 5 Door VR6 Ltd Ed Black AB & C pillar trim :D

Black Vr6 Trim 1 by legomeup, on Flickr

So pretty dam chuffed tonight. Just need a new Handbrake gator. :wub:

(brum, can i plug my site on my thread or will it get deleted ?)

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Dan.. deffo keep me in the loop (as they say) about Worthersee.. thnik Pugsly may even be interested in that!! ;)

would be cool to do another Euro run together, Germany was a hoot !

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
Dan.. deffo keep me in the loop (as they say) about Worthersee.. thnik Pugsly may even be interested in that!! ;)

would be cool to do another Euro run together, Germany was a hoot !

Well, i have loads to do before then. Thats why i havent been to any shows yet. The little bits that need doing are eating away at me and I am throwing all the cash I can at the moment at it. Trying to do as many deals on stuff as possible where I can.

BBS are gone, hoping Turbines are going this weekend.

Also, got a BIG suprise this weekend if It all goes to plan.

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
well hopefully, by the time your at the advance planning/needing numbers/paying for ferries/hotels type time i too may well throwing monies at an old dub, so it would be cool to take it over to the Worth if it comes to fruition
:D

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
My new arrival..

021 by legomeup, on Flickr

018 by legomeup, on Flickr

Picked this up for the misses from a mate, was just way to good to pass by. Will be useful to have around while mine is in and out of the body shop over the next year.

Is a 1.6 carb. 99 on the clock. Put its through its MOT on thursday and it passed with flying colours.. :D

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
Very small Ebay Bargain update...

oemwing.jpg

OEM unpainted wing and only 2 miles from my house for £20 !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
Well, i took it very very slow and steady and it took about 8/9 hours all in but.....

trim.jpg

Crapy nokia pic sorry....

Theres a few mistakes here and there but most have been sorted out and I must say I am pretty damn chuffed with my work...Ran out of Trim-Fix so couldnt do the headliner but ordered some more to come this week so i can get it nailed.

I do have some better pics but this one will do for now just showing the B's and 1 C...

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise