lucky find today for people after a remap :)

conrad20010

Jun 21, 2010
wasnt sure where to post this so just put it up in the ibiza section

basicaly my girlfriends brother works at a garage near me and my girlfriend got her leon fr remapped by "some bloke" i was sceptical as he hasnt got rollers no advertising etc etc anyways took the car out and i was shocked at how good it was smooth map and loads more power and torque :) thought nothing more of it as i had my gti-6 at the time

anyways headed down there the other day to get a price for mine thinking the worst realy expecting a bit of a joker but was amazed to find it was a bloke caled richard washbrook owns a company called oscarli did a bit more diggin after i got home and he used to be revos technical advisor or something and used to write thier new maps ive looked him up and hes highly rated on tt forum briskoda etc etc couldnt believe my luck to be honest i asked another local vag tuner and they vouched for what i said was correct and said he knows his stuff his prices are amazingly reasonable and does a really good job mines booked in for friday :p he used to have a ibiza cupra and really knows his stuff so for any1 after a map i would highly recomend him bit of free advertising for him and thought i would share the knowledge for the lads in the midlands area

sheps

I'm located in the midlands (warwick) and would be interested in a good reasonably priced map for my cupra. I have just looked them up but can't find contact details. Where are they based, do you have a contact number. Thanks in advance Sam

Liamx

MK3 Ibiza Cupra :)
Apr 15, 2010
Nottingham
Rich Washbrook is a very well known and highly respected mapper - if you dont want to use a company then he should be your first port of call imo! (Or Vince at Stealth Racing)

A friend is a family relation of Rich Washbrook and had his car mapped by him recently - not your usual VAG mobile but Rich still created a top quality map none the less :)!

CupraSean

Mk3 Ibiza Cupra
Jul 21, 2010
West Midlands
im also from the midlands and would be very interested to see what sort of quote he would produce. any details would be great.

Nutkin

Pop-a-Keg ya?
Aug 24, 2006
Schnaitsee
I too am from the Midlands and would love a map.

*jumps on bandwagon*

I was runnign 14.6s today stock so would be nice to get a bit lower

plattsy

Jun 30, 2010
I'm also from the midlands and would like a new custom map :) so any contact details would be good :)

casper20v

Apr 17, 2011
And me also in midlands would not mind gettin mine mapped again details and prices????

conrad20010

Jun 21, 2010
yea contact clarendon audio and ask for rich hes not ther all the time google oscarli and it comes up hes trade only but does do local cars if you contact him he hasnt got a mobile contact as hes always very busy and doesnt like retail customers ringing for quotes all the time i assume

i got my car back today he had it for 2 hours and its amazing the maps smooth and pulls hard all way through rev range million times better than before top bloke and really knows his stuff hes really helpfull aswell (normally remappers can be skanking robbing f*cks)! but he isnt honest decent advice with good track record

one very happy customer :)

conrad20010

Jun 21, 2010
dont know how well he would be able to do custom maps for big turbo builds though as he hasnt got rollers vince at stealth is a friend of his he mapped my mates golf and i reccomnd him highly aswell hes got a set of rollers so does the custom stuff bit more i think but you will get a printout aswell i iamgine fron stealth

RichardBW

Jan 9, 2002
Leamington Spa
Thats me then : )
We are in Warwick indeed at the moment, we share the building with autotech and clarendon as I own Clarendon too. However things are all about to change again. I cant say too much yet but we may be moving Oscarli in to its own building because we have outgrown this one with all the other things going on. It will remain in Warwick (or possibly Leamington which is the adjoining town anyway).
We mainly supply trade customers with tuning and this keeps us flat out so we do not undertake retail work on a regular basis, we are just workshop and offices so no real waiting room or customer greet area at all. Local work is not a problem but we need cars left here all day. Generic type stage 1 tuning is no issue as we can test all that is required on the road with autologic/vagcom/etc. For anything more than this in Warwickshire then I too would recommend Stealth racing for your VAG needs, dyno is good and accurate (albeit old stylee) and Vince will take whatever time it requires for the tune to be perfect.
Whilst we are glad to have helped a few people out on here it was only because they were literally on our doorstep so please dont bombard us with enquiries from all over the country for remapping. Our priority is to be responsive to trade customers and anything else could take days to get a response. Sorry if this sounds a bit negative but its best you know how our business works, hopefully then people wont be too upset with a slow response.
Over 90% of our customers re-brand or do not disclose the software that they then re-sell hence the Oscarli name is kept behind the scenes which is the way we prefer it.
I know it is hard to find our contact details, again we prefer it this way for obvious reasons. I dont want to post anything here as we do not pay to advertise and I dont want to upset the scn admin in any way, they scare me ; )

sheps

Thanks again Rich the map truly has transformed the car. Certainly suprised a few people yesterday thats for sure. Loving the new levels of boost. There is a down side though i can now see this car taking alot more of my money as its such fun to drive. Very luck to find you on my doorstep sure you will see me again. :)

RichardBW

Jan 9, 2002
Leamington Spa
hello Bill, might have known you would be lurking around on here still. Hope business is good for you?

Sheps...no worries, glad to help

cupraSean....please dont arrange any meet at our place....car parking is rubbish and I only have 3 minutes available in the diary until 2014 ; )
Seriously now, I am sure there is a section on here for local meets/track days/etc...have a look for that.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.