Black Magic Cupra pic request.

kohmikey

Black Ibiza SC Cupra
Oct 14, 2005
Bedfordshire
I agree the skirts/spoiler should have been standard on the car. If that was the case my first purchase would have been Revo instead. I miss the twitchiness of my old mk4 cupra and I cant wait til I can finally Revo this one!

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
the revo does make one hell of a difference tbh and once you taste that power there is no going back hehehehehehhe

Ed@Letchworth

Good to see one of our cars on the site, if I remember correctly I think you dealt with Kelvin? The car does look fantastic with the skirts and spoiler, I hope you are enjoying the car too! You may have seen my track grey Cupra at the dealership... it is tempting to get what you have just had done fitted - looked extremely good.

Ed@Letchworth

Hi Jas, hope your okay! Thought I should get Letchworth on the forum as I know quite a few guys on here have bought from us :D Was good to see you a while back, the Boca looked so nice when you came down... still very jealous of the racing brakes ;)

kohmikey

Black Ibiza SC Cupra
Oct 14, 2005
Bedfordshire
Hi Ed, loving the cupra thanks. Don't remember seeing your grey one at the dealer but I like the colour, I would get the skirts & spoiler for it, It really makes the back end of the car as aggressive as the front which I wanted. I would have loved to have got the racing brakes and the xenons but the deal on the black one was too good to pass up.
By the way kelvin was brilliant through the sale especially putting up with my endless questions. It goes a long way when you receive good customer service at your local dealer.
Have you modded ur cupra Ed?

Ed@Letchworth

Hi Ed, loving the cupra thanks. Don't remember seeing your grey one at the dealer but I like the colour, I would get the skirts & spoiler for it, It really makes the back end of the car as aggressive as the front which I wanted. I would have loved to have got the racing brakes and the xenons but the deal on the black one was too good to pass up.
By the way kelvin was brilliant through the sale especially putting up with my endless questions. It goes a long way when you receive good customer service at your local dealer.
Have you modded ur cupra Ed?

Glad to hear your another satisfied customer, we always aim to give the best customer service :D Kelvin is fantastic, shall pass on the feedback to him, its always nice to hear feedback from our customers :D

I did briefly see your Cupra, I did like the spoiler suits the car very very well. Mines standard apart from xenons, I am thinking of getting the diffuser sprayed gloss black though.

kohmikey

Black Ibiza SC Cupra
Oct 14, 2005
Bedfordshire
that's the only thing with black it doesn't contrast with much on the car whereas yours would look really nice with a gloss black diffuser.

Ed@Letchworth

The black is a great colour though, so good we have just bought in another black Cupra :blink: Have you got any other mods planned Mike?

kohmikey

Black Ibiza SC Cupra
Oct 14, 2005
Bedfordshire
I want to do the same as my old cupra which would be revo, milltek exhaust, upgraded air filter and then I might have to think about the racing brakes, twintercooler and suspension.

Only thing is I haven't sold my 300bhp silvia yet and if I dont sell it anytime soon I may end up keeping it and having that as my toy which would mean only minimal mods to the cupra as it would be my sensible car lol!

Ed@Letchworth

Sounds like you have some good mods planned Mike, for the moment I think mine will stay standard, but we'll see very tempting when looking through the forum at everyones cars.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members