Jabbasport Rear Anti Roll Bar

steveoelliott

Oct 11, 2005
While we are on the subject of ARB's does anyonw know what my 2003 Ibiza 130BHP Sport would have?

Also would fitting the rear one make the back end step out all of a sudden rather than gracefully?

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
:doh:... thought my money was safe!!!!

Redcupra has got me thinking about clutches and coilovers, now rear ARB's!!!

Would the rear ARB help when braking hard??? The rear swings round like mad when the front brakes are really worked hard!!!

Ibiza Evo 2

220,8hp and 351lbs/ft
Jun 1, 2004
get-me.to
steveoelliott said:
While we are on the subject of ARB's does anyonw know what my 2003 Ibiza 130BHP Sport would have?

Also would fitting the rear one make the back end step out all of a sudden rather than gracefully?

The sport ARB is 18mm;)

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
At least the search button has been utilised! :D I got my RARB for £125 from Awesome Gti a few months ago in the group buy :) Jabbasport is way overpriced in my opinion.

kopec56

Feb 16, 2009
frodsham
I ment is it worth buying as its cheaper than the jabba 1 .is it cheaper because its rubbish or what ?? Oh n sorry for commenting 5years on i forgot your not aloud to do that !!!

c.foulkes

Oct 16, 2009
South Wales
I ment is it worth buying as its cheaper than the jabba 1 .is it cheaper because its rubbish or what ?? Oh n sorry for commenting 5years on i forgot your not aloud to do that !!!

Whiteline arb...... awesome.. much quicker turn in, much more planted one of the best mods you can do imo. :happy:

Ric 2001

Need an ID-ten-T form

Jabba one is a whole 3mm thicker. I have one... but it was the only product on the market at the time.

If its thicker then it will have a greater radius of gyration (cross sectional area), which effects the stiffness of an object, therefore being able to transmit more load.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.