show us your wheels :-)

lloydicrus88

first post see hi every1. :) i am considering changing my boggo fr wheels 4 a set of A5 wheels just wondering if its been done yet and would like to see them on also like to see different choices plz post them up lets see wat you got :)

greyfloppyhat

Jun 14, 2011
Dublin/Belfast
IMAG0325.jpg

IMAG0324.jpg

IMAG0326.jpg

IMAG0327.jpg

Oldish photo, the car has been detailed now. Alloys need refurbed, but I'm putting money into the performance side of things at the mo. Hope this helps :)

19" btw, I think most A5 reps are 18"

Redemption

Jun 18, 2011
Hampshire
that was a bad idea to click that link :lol: now need to change wheels to the washinton 19" ones :| looks amazing on them, although i think ill go down the s5 route when it comes to it.

I know! lol. Was very hard to resist the temptation to get some 19's. Had to be sensible, so got 18's instead.

greyfloppyhat

Jun 14, 2011
Dublin/Belfast
The back springs are actually chopped :/ it's too low at the minute unfortunately because it looks great. I'll be changing it all next week for eibach sportlines and pro dampers :D

It's the 19" that give it such a nive look, they fill out the arches perfectly!

CupraLee K1

298bhp @ JKM
Oct 26, 2004
Fareham, Hampshire
that was a bad idea to click that link :lol: now need to change wheels to the washinton 19" ones :| looks amazing on them, although i think ill go down the s5 route when it comes to it.

Yeah those washington wheels look good! :) Especially in black ;)

leonwashington.jpg

Also like these the A5 in black :p

leona5black.jpg

Might have to see about putting some cash aside for some new wheels now :happy: