Pixis5

Soon to be fitted:

IMAG0151.jpg

:D

tashacupra

Next up "twin scroll"
Jul 26, 2007
suffolk
What make is this? Where did u get it from? Looks savage!!!

I belive tash fmic is a Toyo one, think you can get them off ebay...

what intercooler is this its miiiiint also how did you go about fittingh it with the crash bar

Hi guys, sorry for delay only just seen this, as R4cup says its an eBay cooler although it's not from toyo (well at least they were not called that back when I got the cooler almos 4 years ago), the company was importing them in bulk from the states I believe. The build quality is quite good, it has been on the car over 3 years and has handled all the abuse i have given it! Tbh it's oversized for most KOxx series turbos but I fitted it with the intention of using it on a BT setup (350-400bhp) which I'm now in the process of completing, for the money you won't find a better cooler.
With regards to the crash bar it's custom fabricated to go up and over the cooler (think goal post sort of thing) work's a treat, was a bit of a pig to get it lined up but I managed to get the cooler in (76mm thick) without touching the aircon rad or engine rad, they both remained in there stock location, up untill recently when I relocated the AC to the bin!

Cheers Tasha.

Jul 4, 2007
bristol
very nice chaps. almost thier just got one more pipe to get welded up becuase i have the silicone t-piece. and mine will be compleated.

b66326ab.jpg

58924319.jpg

978bdb0c.jpg

sheps

mc funbot i have a few pics of your car i took for insipation for mine tis nice :)

Ash GSi

I know its not quite a beeza, but heres a couple of my old golfwagon

DSCF0007-1.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.