Project Woodstock -Rust In Peace. Project Sunset begins on post 98 :D

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
Deffo wouldnt have been able to do the trimming with out this stuff....its amazing!!

012-11.jpg

011-11.jpg

and.......................... Faux Suede <3

013-9.jpg

Last edited:

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
Got the last bit done tonight.... :)

Wasnt sure what to do with these, was running low on glue again and didnt want to trim them in tartan or faux in case i ran out half way through so a can of wickes matt black has done the job nicely... :D

2 coats later...

balckbits.jpg

I am finally ready to start putting it all back in....

Next up oem black leather Vr seats and a nice wheel and then interior wise i am done...

Last edited:

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
well here it is, all back in.

now, there are 2 bits that are awful and bugging the hell out of me on the B pillars so they will need to be re done as they let the rest of it down.

Granted it might not be to everyones taste but i like it....infact i :wub: it...

004-21.jpg

005-20.jpg

006-21.jpg

007-21.jpg

:wub:

008-20.jpg

and finally a quick snap of the still un modded and untouched wife's mk2 ( it looked a bit left out just sat there getting no attention )

009-18.jpg

Mythbuster

Oct 6, 2010
Made, The Netherlands
Just read through the whole tread and I love the car mate.. Not sure about the Tornado's although I think what someone said, painting them in matt red, would actually be pretty awesome. Again, love it :)

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
Just read through the whole tread and I love the car mate.. Not sure about the Tornado's although I think what someone said, painting them in matt red, would actually be pretty awesome. Again, love it :)

Cheers mate, Tornado's are just a stop gap while i do other things. There cheap and do the job but do look daily for other's.

Push it RED good

Tornados for the win

Look after the mk2

Miss your face

Night club posts ftw
Ollie x

Indeed mate, its been to loooong baby.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise