Aimez's mk4 Tdi FR Ibiza

Aimez

yeh anyway forget that I just want to move on from it as it really pisses me of even thinking about it!

Wheel colour is orange bored of teh black thing no one notices the car! It took me about 5 months to decide on a colour then 3 months to find a place that would powder coat them with sparkle affect. Still not found anyone to re fit the tyres yet as like alot of places that do wheel they do not want to touch the tyres and risk damage!

Aimez

Some people are like no get them done silver BORING may as well leave the fr ones on. Now evertyone coming over saying they preferred the old look no it slammed and got sticker son it people do not like it not like I got that mad! After 4 years gotta have a change am bored and all my savings are for a flat not a car.

Dunno what colour to paint calipers now thou any ideas other than blue or black?

ukreddevil

Jul 20, 2009
Hove
Some people are like no get them done silver BORING may as well leave the fr ones on. Now evertyone coming over saying they preferred the old look no it slammed and got sticker son it people do not like it not like I got that mad! After 4 years gotta have a change am bored and all my savings are for a flat not a car.

Dunno what colour to paint calipers now thou any ideas other than blue or black?

What about a White colour you could go for a White that has a bit of sparkle mixed in or maybe a cream that is a bit Matt in finish orange is not such an easy colour to compliment against other than dark hues, although you could advertise my company if you want my logo is orange and steel grey lol

I have found a set of audi s3 alloys that I want just need the spare funds!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=50.855596,-0.226535

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
Untitled-2-7.jpg

Aimez

tyres removed at 8am wheels dropped of at 10am (glad the riots stopped as they were in the area!) was there for a good hour with Francis from Adept he showed me how it is all done answered all my questions chatted about cars etc very nice man. He does not have in stock the exact colour I need he is going to ask some friends ion the business or get some in and then post me a piece of painted metal see if I like it. Very good to find someone who going to all this trouble for me. He advised to go gloss not matte as brake dust ruins matte paint apparently. So wheel will take a while, I took my spare one in and got rid of the old tyre on it too he is going to see which ones come up best for me and paint 4 and my strut brace too. (no sparkle on the brace as it cost extra I'd rather not). I have not paid for the tyre removal yet they going to charge it all when I get the wheels back and they re fit them.

Last edited:

Aimez

Some other pics I got off my phone so the poor beezer I got this spare headlining from

utf-8BSU1BRzAxMTcuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAxMTguanBn.jpg

All my car parts I taken off and spoiler yet to be fitted and all my detailling stuff, WTF I gonna do if I ever move out!
utf-8BSU1BRzAxMTkuanBn.jpg

wheels cleaned up
utf-8BSU1BRzAxMzEuanBn.jpg

Gas bonnet struts still to be fitted come across a few issues with these!
utf-8BSU1BRzAxMjkuanBn.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.